Nuvaring and Ureaplasma infection - from FDA reports
Ureaplasma infection is reported only by a few people who take Nuvaring. We study 22,318 people who have side effects while taking Nuvaring from FDA. Among them, 1 have Ureaplasma infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Ureaplasma infection and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
22,318 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvaring.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Ureaplasma infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ureaplasma infection when taking Nuvaring *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Menstrual Cycle Management: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub): 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (vulvovaginal infection by fungi): 1 person, 100.00%
- Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pleurisy (inflammation of the pleurae, which causes pain when breathing): 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Nuvaring and have Ureaplasma infection?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Ureaplasma infection
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Ferritin, serum ($44.00) Add to cart
- Hcg (pregnancy) qualitative, serum (human chorionic gonadotropin) females only ($53.00) Add to cart
- Iron and total iron-binding capacity (tibc) ($41.00) Add to cart
- Iron, serum ($32.00) Add to cart
- Prothrombin time (pt) and partial thromboplastin time (ptt) ($53.00) Add to cart
Nuvaring has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nuvaring 23,264 users)
Ureaplasma infection has been reported by people with hiv infection, immunodeficiency disorders, crohn's disease, staphylococcal infection, bacterial infection (latest reports from 65 Ureaplasma infection patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (41 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ureaplasma infectionUreaplasma infection (34 conditions)
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUreaplasma infection and drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; etonogestrel.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUreaplasma infection and Nuvaring from FDA and eHealthMe reports (1 reports)
Nuvaring side effects
- Nuvaring side effects (22,320 reports)
Browse all side effects of Nuvaringa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring and have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who have Ureaplasma Infection
- Support group for people who take Nuvaring
Can you answer these questions
- Hello, anyone out there? I suffer from vasomotor rhinitis since some years, and I fear that it was caused by replacing Leios by Nuvaring. Now I quit using Nuvaring. Does anyone have experience, if my sniffing nose will calm down?
- Anyone experiencing increased bleeding?
You may be interested in these posts
- Just making sure I’m not alone
- Within one week of using the Nuvaring I had rhabdomyolysis and a DVT.
- I have been using the NuvaRing for over a year and it works great for me. I have recently started taking Lexapro about two weeks ago and since I put my Nuvaring in after the start of my pill I have been feeling a little off. It didn’t click until last night that maybe there is a link between the...
- Hey everyone, I Took the nuva Ring for 6 years and had a rhabdomyolysis 3 Times without anyone finding a reason for my high CK (up to 20.000).
- The ring about killed me! I had an etopic pregnancy with a ruptured fallopian tube and 3/4 liter of internal bleeding. Glad to meet other people who have shared similar experiences. Emily
- Will you have Shock - Anaphylactic with Abnormal Dreams?
- Will you have Anaphylactic Shock with Abnormal Dreams?
- Will you have Anaphylactic Reaction with Abnormal Dreams?
- Will you have Anaphylaxis with Abnormal Dreams?
- Will you have Feeling Of Body Temperature Change with Levothyroxine Sodium?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Abnormal Dreams and Shock - Anaphylactic?
- Support group for people who have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylactic Shock?
- Support group for people who have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylactic Reaction?
- Support group for people who have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylaxis?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Feeling Of Body Temperature Change?
- What to expect when you have Abnormal Dreams and Shock - Anaphylactic?
- What to expect when you have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylactic Shock?
- What to expect when you have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylactic Reaction?
- What to expect when you have Abnormal Dreams and Anaphylaxis?
- What to expect when you take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Feeling Of Body Temperature Change?
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Olmesartan Medoxomil, Isoptin, Eliquis, Pantoprazole
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Calcium, Amino Acids, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ferrous Fumarate
- A study for a 28 year old man who takes Suboxone, Neurontin
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.