Nuvigil and Jaw cyst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Jaw cyst is reported only by a few people who take Nuvigil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Nuvigil and have Jaw cyst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20,963 people who have side effects while taking Nuvigil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
20,963 people reported to have side effects when taking Nuvigil.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Jaw cyst.
What is Nuvigil?
Nuvigil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 22,194 Nuvigil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Jaw cyst?
Jaw cyst (air or fluid filled sac of jaw) is found to be associated with 342 drugs and 215 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Nuvigil and Jaw cyst reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Nuvigil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Jaw cyst when taking Nuvigil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Nuvigil *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 100.00%
- Xyrem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ventolin Hfa: 1 person, 100.00%
- Topamax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Skelaxin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Qvar: 1 person, 100.00%
- Phenergan Vc: 1 person, 100.00%
- Norco: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dulera: 1 person, 100.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Jaw cyst *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Therapeutic Response Unexpected: 1 person, 100.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 100.00%
- Psychotic Disorder: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pre-Existing Condition Improved: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Cold: 1 person, 100.00%
- Feeling Abnormal: 1 person, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Nuvigil and have Jaw cyst?Check whether Jaw cyst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Jaw cyst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of armodafinil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Nuvigil:
- Nuvigil (22,194 reports)
Common Nuvigil side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,516 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,507 reports
- Drug ineffective: 1,454 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,409 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,285 reports
- Drowsiness: 1,158 reports
- Depression: 1,150 reports
Browse all side effects of Nuvigil:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Jaw cyst treatments and more:
- Jaw cyst (337 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Jaw cyst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Jaw cyst:
- Fosamax: 146 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (342 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Jaw cyst:
- Jaw cyst (215 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on armodafinil (the active ingredients of Nuvigil) and Nuvigil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Brilinta and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - a second ago
- Losartan and Unisom drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Epclusa and Keppra drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Pancreatic Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Coumadin and Connective Tissue Disorder - 22 seconds ago
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection and Myasthenia Gravis Aggravated - 31 seconds ago
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride and Sudafed drug interaction - 32 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Aseptic Necrosis - 32 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Cymbalta drug interaction - 36 seconds ago
- Renflexis and Simvastatin drug interaction - 44 seconds ago