Ocrevus and Gastroenteritis norovirus - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 48,441 people who have side effects when taking Ocrevus. Gastroenteritis norovirus is found, especially among people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Diclofenac and have High blood pressure.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ocrevus and have Gastroenteritis norovirus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
48,441 people reported to have side effects when taking Ocrevus.
Among them, 27 people (0.06%) have Gastroenteritis norovirus.
What is Ocrevus?
Ocrevus has active ingredients of ocrelizumab. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 35,411 Ocrevus users.
What is Gastroenteritis norovirus?
Gastroenteritis norovirus (inflammation of stomach and intestine caused by norovirus infection) is found to be associated with 633 drugs and 312 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 1,606 people who have Gastroenteritis norovirus.
Number of Ocrevus and Gastroenteritis norovirus reports submitted per year:
Time on Ocrevus when people have Gastroenteritis norovirus *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Gastroenteritis norovirus when taking Ocrevus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Gastroenteritis norovirus when taking Ocrevus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.41 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 77.78 %
- 60+: 14.81 %
Common drugs people take besides Ocrevus *:
- Diclofenac: 20 people, 74.07%
- Magnesium: 11 people, 40.74%
- Selenium: 11 people, 40.74%
- Botox: 8 people, 29.63%
- Baclofen: 7 people, 25.93%
- Folic Acid: 6 people, 22.22%
- Aspirin: 6 people, 22.22%
- Budesonide: 6 people, 22.22%
- Carbamazepine: 6 people, 22.22%
- Acyclovir: 6 people, 22.22%
Common side effects people have besides Gastroenteritis norovirus *:
- Abdominal Pain Upper: 20 people, 74.07%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 20 people, 74.07%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 20 people, 74.07%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 74.07%
- Infection: 20 people, 74.07%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 20 people, 74.07%
- Indigestion: 20 people, 74.07%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 20 people, 74.07%
- Itching: 20 people, 74.07%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 20 people, 74.07%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 81.48%
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 21 people, 77.78%
- Back Pain: 20 people, 74.07%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 13 people, 48.15%
- Muscle Spasticity (tight or stiff muscles and an inability to control those muscles): 11 people, 40.74%
- Joint Pain: 10 people, 37.04%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 8 people, 29.63%
- Depression: 8 people, 29.63%
- Sacral Pain (pain at sacrum bone region): 6 people, 22.22%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 3 people, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ocrevus and have Gastroenteritis norovirus?Check whether Gastroenteritis norovirus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Gastroenteritis norovirus and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ocrelizumab:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ocrevus:
- Ocrevus (35,411 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ocrevus:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Gastroenteritis norovirus treatments and more:
- Gastroenteritis norovirus (1,606 reports)
Common drugs associated with Gastroenteritis norovirus:
- Prednisone: 243 reports
- Tacrolimus: 173 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 147 reports
- Methotrexate: 123 reports
- Prednisolone: 122 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Gastroenteritis norovirus:
- Gastroenteritis norovirus (633 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastroenteritis norovirus:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastroenteritis norovirus:
- Gastroenteritis norovirus (312 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ocrelizumab (the active ingredients of Ocrevus) and Ocrevus (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lipitor and Salivary Gland Pain - 8 seconds ago
- Thalomid and Hydrocortisone Sodium Succinate drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Kidney Enlargement - 27 seconds ago
- Ofloxacin and Bundle Branch Block Right - 27 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Dry Skin - 27 seconds ago
- Eszopiclone and Therapeutic Response Decreased - 29 seconds ago
- Profen and Vulval Disorder - 30 seconds ago
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Adenosine drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Flecainide Acetate and Multihance drug interaction - 49 seconds ago