Who have Functional ovarian cysts with Ogen - from FDA reports
Functional ovarian cysts is found among people who take Ogen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Premarin, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,506 people who have side effects when taking Ogen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Ogen.
Among them, 11 people (0.44%) have Functional ovarian cysts
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ogen when people have Functional ovarian cysts *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 80 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Functional ovarian cysts when taking Ogen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Functional ovarian cysts when taking Ogen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 36.36%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 4 people, 36.36%
- Menopausal Symptoms: 4 people, 36.36%
- Depression: 4 people, 36.36%
- Breast Cancer: 4 people, 36.36%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prempro: 10 people, 90.91%
- Estraderm: 10 people, 90.91%
- Provera: 10 people, 90.91%
- Premarin: 10 people, 90.91%
- Cycrin: 6 people, 54.55%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 10 people, 90.91%
- Breast Lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue): 10 people, 90.91%
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 72.73%
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women): 8 people, 72.73%
- Breast Hyperplasia (accumulation of abnormal cells in a breast duct): 7 people, 63.64%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Functional ovarian cysts while taking Ogen?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Functional ovarian cysts
- Subscribe to monitor Functional ovarian cysts in Ogen
You are not alone:
Ogen has active ingredients of estropipate. (latest outcomes from Ogen 2,522 users)
Functional ovarian cysts
Functional ovarian cysts (ovarian cyst holding ovum to release) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 11,474 Functional ovarian cysts patients).
Drugs that are associated with Functional ovarian cystsFunctional ovarian cysts (1,336 drugs)
Could your condition cause Functional ovarian cystsFunctional ovarian cysts (870 conditions)
Ogen side effects
- Ogen side effects (2,506 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ogena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Celebrex? - now
- Will you have Choking Sensation with Hypothyroidism? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Pregnancy with White Root? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Memory Loss with Atarax? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Atarax? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Finasteride, Sinemet, Stalevo 125 - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.