Who have Ovarian cyst with Ogen - from FDA reports
Ovarian cyst is found among people who take Ogen, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Premarin, and have Breast cancer. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,506 people who have side effects when taking Ogen from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
2,506 people reported to have side effects when taking Ogen.
Among them, 11 people (0.44%) have Ovarian cyst
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Ogen when people have Ovarian cyst *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 80 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 20 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Ogen *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ovarian cyst when taking Ogen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 36.36%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 4 people, 36.36%
- Menopausal Symptoms: 4 people, 36.36%
- Depression: 4 people, 36.36%
- Breast Cancer: 4 people, 36.36%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prempro: 10 people, 90.91%
- Estraderm: 10 people, 90.91%
- Provera: 10 people, 90.91%
- Premarin: 10 people, 90.91%
- Cycrin: 6 people, 54.55%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression: 10 people, 90.91%
- Breast Lump (localized swelling that feels different from the surrounding breast tissue): 10 people, 90.91%
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 72.73%
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease (a condition causing breast pain, cysts, and noncancerous breast lumps, affects many women): 8 people, 72.73%
- Breast Hyperplasia (accumulation of abnormal cells in a breast duct): 7 people, 63.64%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Ovarian cyst while taking Ogen?
You are not alone:
Ogen has active ingredients of estropipate. (latest outcomes from Ogen 2,522 users)
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease (latest reports from 11,474 Ovarian cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with Ovarian cystOvarian cyst (1,350 drugs)
Could your condition cause Ovarian cystOvarian cyst (861 conditions)
Ogen side effects
- Ogen side effects (2,506 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ogena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vitiligo with Bipolar Disorder? - a second ago
- Will you have Leukoencephalomyelitis with Ms? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Wellbutrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Wellbutrin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Wellbutrin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Imbruvica - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Suboxone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 93 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Prednisone - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril for a 67 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Axiron - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.