Olive oil and High blood cholesterol - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
High blood cholesterol is reported only by a few people who take Olive Oil.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Olive oil and have High blood cholesterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 366 people who have side effects while taking Olive oil from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
366 people reported to have side effects when taking Olive oil.
Among them, 5 people (1.37%) have High blood cholesterol.
What is Olive oil?
Olive oil has active ingredients of olive. eHealthMe is studying from 368 Olive oil users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is High blood cholesterol?
High blood cholesterol is found to be associated with 3,437 drugs and 3,303 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Olive oil and High blood cholesterol reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have High blood cholesterol when taking Olive oil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have High blood cholesterol when taking Olive oil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Olive oil *:
- Seroquel: 3 people, 60.00%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 60.00%
- Percocet: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lyrica: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 60.00%
- Gabapentin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Fish Oil: 3 people, 60.00%
- Aciphex: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ulesfia: 2 people, 40.00%
- Tea Tree Oil: 2 people, 40.00%
Common side effects people have besides High blood cholesterol *:
- Head Injury: 4 people, 80.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 4 people, 80.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 80.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Spinal Cord Infection: 3 people, 60.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 60.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 3 people, 60.00%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
- Mobility Decreased (ability to move is reduced): 3 people, 60.00%
- Confusional State: 3 people, 60.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 3 people, 60.00%
- Back Pain: 3 people, 60.00%
- Lice Infestation (colonization of lice in head or skin): 2 people, 40.00%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 20.00%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bone Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Olive oil and have High blood cholesterol?Check whether High blood cholesterol is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was High blood cholesterol and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of olive:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Olive oil:
- Olive oil (368 reports)
High blood cholesterol treatments and more:
- High blood cholesterol (426,416 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood cholesterol:
- Fosamax: 7,226 reports
- Lipitor: 6,917 reports
- Aspirin: 5,247 reports
- Prednisone: 5,164 reports
- Vioxx: 4,856 reports
- Methotrexate: 4,730 reports
- Xeljanz: 4,595 reports
- Humira: 4,528 reports
- Crestor: 4,228 reports
- Metformin: 3,590 reports
All the drugs that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,437 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood cholesterol:
All the conditions that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,303 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olive (the active ingredients of Olive oil) and Olive oil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bromfenac Sodium and Gastric Ulcer - a second ago
- Paxil Cr and Hepatocellular Damage - 4 seconds ago
- Lynparza and Cardiac Disorder - 5 seconds ago
- Methimazole and Back Disorder - 8 seconds ago
- Zykadia and Brain Neoplasm - 9 seconds ago
- Fluoxetine and Cold Intolerance - 10 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and The Flu - 11 seconds ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Benazepril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Zytiga and Pain In Jaw - 14 seconds ago
- Pramine and Carvedilol drug interaction - 15 seconds ago