Olmetec and Rash erythematous - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Rash erythematous is found among people who take Olmetec, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Olmetec and have Rash erythematous. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,812 people who have side effects when taking Olmetec from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,812 people reported to have side effects when taking Olmetec.
Among them, 23 people (0.29%) have Rash erythematous.
What is Olmetec?
Olmetec has active ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 7,893 Olmetec users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Rash erythematous?
Rash erythematous (redness of the skin) is found to be associated with 2,575 drugs and 1,822 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Olmetec and Rash erythematous reports submitted per year:
Time on Olmetec when people have Rash erythematous *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Rash erythematous when taking Olmetec *:
- female: 78.95 %
- male: 21.05 %
Age of people who have Rash erythematous when taking Olmetec *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.53 %
- 40-49: 10.53 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 73.68 %
Common drugs people take besides Olmetec *:
- Actemra: 9 people, 39.13%
- Synthroid: 9 people, 39.13%
- Plaquenil: 9 people, 39.13%
- Asa: 8 people, 34.78%
- Arthrotec: 6 people, 26.09%
- Nexium: 5 people, 21.74%
- Inflectra: 4 people, 17.39%
- Actonel: 2 people, 8.70%
- Cellcept: 2 people, 8.70%
- Tenormin: 2 people, 8.70%
Common side effects people have besides Rash erythematous *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 14 people, 60.87%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 14 people, 60.87%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 13 people, 56.52%
- Pain: 10 people, 43.48%
- Chest Pain: 9 people, 39.13%
- Joint Pain: 9 people, 39.13%
- Memory Loss: 9 people, 39.13%
- Mouth Ulcers: 9 people, 39.13%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 9 people, 39.13%
- Infusion Related Reaction: 9 people, 39.13%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 9 people, 39.13%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 6 people, 26.09%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 5 people, 21.74%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 8.70%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 8.70%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 1 person, 4.35%
- Endometrial Cancer Stage I: 1 person, 4.35%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 4.35%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Olmetec and have Rash erythematous?Check whether Rash erythematous is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Rash erythematous and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of olmesartan medoxomil:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Olmetec:
- Olmetec (7,893 reports)
Common Olmetec side effects:
Browse all side effects of Olmetec:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Rash erythematous treatments and more:
- Rash erythematous (45,825 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Rash erythematous:
- Rash erythematous in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Rash erythematous in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Rash erythematous in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Rash erythematous:
All the drugs that are associated with Rash erythematous:
- Rash erythematous (2,575 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Rash erythematous:
All the conditions that are associated with Rash erythematous:
- Rash erythematous (1,822 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olmesartan medoxomil (the active ingredients of Olmetec) and Olmetec (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Krill and Ashwagandha drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Celebrex and Spinal Cord Ischaemia - 16 seconds ago
- Msm and Reglan drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Sulfatrim and Ocrevus drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Jardiance and Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women - 26 seconds ago
- Thyrogen and Lisinopril drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Tresiba drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Entresto and Cerebral Thrombosis - a minute ago
- Orthostatic Hypotension and Dizziness - a minute ago
- Erythromycin and Diverticulitis - a minute ago