Olopatadine hydrochloride and Sinus disorder - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Sinus disorder is reported only by a few people who take Olopatadine Hydrochloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Olopatadine hydrochloride and have Sinus disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,757 people who have side effects while taking Olopatadine hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
3,757 people reported to have side effects when taking Olopatadine hydrochloride.
Among them, 3 people (0.08%) have Sinus disorder.
What is Olopatadine hydrochloride?
Olopatadine hydrochloride has active ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride. eHealthMe is studying from 3,775 Olopatadine hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sinus disorder?
Sinus disorder (disease of sinus) is found to be associated with 1,634 drugs and 1,026 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Olopatadine hydrochloride and Sinus disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Sinus disorder when taking Olopatadine hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Olopatadine hydrochloride *:
- Fluticasone Propionate: 3 people, 100.00%
- Omeprazole: 3 people, 100.00%
- Losartan: 2 people, 66.67%
- Mupirocin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Allegra Allergy: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cipro: 2 people, 66.67%
- Clobetasol Propionate: 2 people, 66.67%
- Crestor: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 66.67%
- Epinephrine: 2 people, 66.67%
Common side effects people have besides Sinus disorder *:
- Vaginal Infection: 2 people, 66.67%
- Infusion Site Pruritus (severe itching at infusion site): 2 people, 66.67%
- Burning Sensation: 2 people, 66.67%
- Swelling: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sluggishness (lacking alertness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Skin - Clammy: 2 people, 66.67%
- Discomfort: 2 people, 66.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 66.67%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 2 people, 66.67%
Common conditions people have *:
- Immunodeficiency Common Variable: 2 people, 66.67%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Olopatadine hydrochloride and have Sinus disorder?Check whether Sinus disorder is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Sinus disorder and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Olopatadine hydrochloride:
- Olopatadine hydrochloride (3,775 reports)
Common Olopatadine hydrochloride side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 197 reports
- Rashes (redness): 156 reports
- Fever: 133 reports
- Pneumonia: 117 reports
Browse all side effects of Olopatadine hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Sinus disorder treatments and more:
- Sinus disorder (25,803 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Sinus disorder:
- Sinus disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Sinus disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Sinus disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Sinus disorder:
- Prednisone: 1,509 reports
- Enbrel: 1,348 reports
- Humira: 1,244 reports
- Aspirin: 1,236 reports
- Fosamax: 1,164 reports
- Zometa: 804 reports
- Methotrexate: 795 reports
- Xeljanz: 783 reports
- Synthroid: 770 reports
- Tylenol: 753 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Sinus disorder:
- Sinus disorder (1,634 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Sinus disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 2,178 reports
- Asthma: 1,251 reports
- Osteoporosis: 1,091 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 996 reports
- High blood pressure: 846 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 810 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 785 reports
- Psoriasis: 714 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 666 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Sinus disorder:
- Sinus disorder (1,026 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olopatadine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Olopatadine hydrochloride) and Olopatadine hydrochloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levaquin and Tamsulosin drug interaction - a second ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Appetite Disorder - 4 seconds ago
- Maxzide and Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-Dependent - 8 seconds ago
- Ajovy and Taste - Impaired - 9 seconds ago
- Dynacirc and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 11 seconds ago
- Maxipime and Tumor Lysis Syndrome - 13 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Hyperkalemia - 13 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Euphoric Mood - 18 seconds ago
- Buspar and Marinol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Photosensitivity Reaction - 23 seconds ago