Omeprazole magnesium and Renal pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Renal pain is reported only by a few people who take Omeprazole Magnesium.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Omeprazole magnesium and have Renal pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,721 people who have side effects while taking Omeprazole magnesium from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
5,721 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole magnesium.
Among them, 4 people (0.07%) have Renal pain.
What is Omeprazole magnesium?
Omeprazole magnesium has active ingredients of omeprazole magnesium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 5,836 Omeprazole magnesium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Renal pain?
Renal pain (kidney pain) is found to be associated with 1,233 drugs and 803 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Omeprazole magnesium and Renal pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Omeprazole magnesium when people have Renal pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Renal pain when taking Omeprazole magnesium *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Renal pain when taking Omeprazole magnesium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Omeprazole magnesium *:
- Nexium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Protonix: 2 people, 50.00%
- Prevacid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Milk Of Magnesia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Imipenem And Cilastatin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastrografin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dilantin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Zopiclone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mucinex: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Renal pain *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 50.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Colitis Ischaemic (due to infection of intestine impaired blood supply to colon): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cushingoid (obesity and weakening of the muscles): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cytomegalovirus Test Positive: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depressed Mood: 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diphtheria (upper respiratory tract illness caused by corynebacterium diphtheriae): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels): 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 25.00%
- Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bone Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Omeprazole magnesium and have Renal pain?Check whether Renal pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Omeprazole magnesium:
- Omeprazole magnesium (5,836 reports)
Renal pain treatments and more:
- Renal pain (9,799 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Renal pain:
- Renal pain in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Renal pain in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Renal pain in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
How severe was Renal pain and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of omeprazole magnesium:
Common drugs associated with Renal pain:
All the drugs that are associated with Renal pain:
- Renal pain (1,233 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Renal pain:
All the conditions that are associated with Renal pain:
- Renal pain (803 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on omeprazole magnesium (the active ingredients of Omeprazole magnesium) and Omeprazole magnesium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Restasis and Headache - 4 seconds ago
- Actoplus Met and Convulsion - 5 seconds ago
- Atherosclerosis and Faeces Discolored - 10 seconds ago
- Ativan and Premature Ejaculation - 12 seconds ago
- Lamotrigine and Glomerular Filtration Rate Decreased - 17 seconds ago