Omeprazole and Drug effect delayed - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug effect delayed is found among people who take Omeprazole, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Omeprazole and have Drug effect delayed. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 351,142 people who have side effects when taking Omeprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
351,142 people reported to have side effects when taking Omeprazole.
Among them, 84 people (0.02%) have Drug effect delayed.
What is Omeprazole?
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 359,810 Omeprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Drug effect delayed?
Drug effect delayed is found to be associated with 597 drugs and 393 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Omeprazole and Drug effect delayed reports submitted per year:
Time on Omeprazole when people have Drug effect delayed *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 50 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Drug effect delayed when taking Omeprazole *:
- female: 55.56 %
- male: 44.44 %
Age of people who have Drug effect delayed when taking Omeprazole *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.52 %
- 30-39: 3.03 %
- 40-49: 4.55 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 63.64 %
Common drugs people take besides Omeprazole *:
- Oxycodone: 9 people, 10.71%
- Humira: 8 people, 9.52%
- Enbrel: 8 people, 9.52%
- Vitamin D: 7 people, 8.33%
- Calcium: 7 people, 8.33%
- Vitamin D3: 6 people, 7.14%
- Paracetamol: 6 people, 7.14%
- Exelon: 6 people, 7.14%
- Cymbalta: 5 people, 5.95%
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 5.95%
Common side effects people have besides Drug effect delayed *:
- Drug Ineffective: 19 people, 22.62%
- Pain: 13 people, 15.48%
- Back Pain: 10 people, 11.90%
- Fall: 10 people, 11.90%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 11.90%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 10 people, 11.90%
- Dizziness: 9 people, 10.71%
- Pain In Extremity: 8 people, 9.52%
- Headache (pain in head): 8 people, 9.52%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 9.52%
Common conditions people have *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 19 people, 22.62%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 17.86%
- Pain: 11 people, 13.10%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 9 people, 10.71%
- Constipation: 8 people, 9.52%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 7.14%
- Back Pain: 6 people, 7.14%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 5 people, 5.95%
- Stress And Anxiety: 5 people, 5.95%
- Depression: 4 people, 4.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Omeprazole and have Drug effect delayed?Check whether Drug effect delayed is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Drug effect delayed and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of omeprazole:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Omeprazole:
- Omeprazole (359,810 reports)
Common Omeprazole side effects:
Browse all side effects of Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drug effect delayed treatments and more:
- Drug effect delayed (5,187 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Drug effect delayed:
- Drug effect delayed in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Drug effect delayed in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Drug effect delayed in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Drug effect delayed:
All the drugs that are associated with Drug effect delayed:
- Drug effect delayed (597 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Drug effect delayed:
All the conditions that are associated with Drug effect delayed:
- Drug effect delayed (393 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on omeprazole (the active ingredients of Omeprazole) and Omeprazole (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dymista vs. Ketotifen Fumarate - 4 seconds ago
- Lamivudine and Myositis - 6 seconds ago
- Niacin and Mevacor drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Aranesp and Coq10 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Creatine vs. Flexeril - 31 seconds ago
- Tasigna and Gliosis - 32 seconds ago
- Avonex and Multaq drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Gallbladder Obstruction - 52 seconds ago
- Polysporin and Agranulocytosis - 52 seconds ago
- Ondansetron and Heart Attack - 58 seconds ago