Omnaris and Confusion - from FDA reports
Confusion is reported only by a few people who take Omnaris. We study 880 people who have side effects while taking Omnaris from FDA. Among them, 2 have Confusion. Find out below who they are, when they have Confusion and more.
880 people reported to have side effects when taking Omnaris.
Among them, 2 people (0.23%) have Confusion
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Omnaris when people have Confusion *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Confusion when taking Omnaris *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Confusion when taking Omnaris *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Asthma: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xolair: 1 person, 50.00%
- Spiriva: 1 person, 50.00%
- Singulair: 1 person, 50.00%
- Levoxyl: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 50.00%
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 1 person, 50.00%
- Skin Blushing/flushing (a sudden reddening of the face, neck): 1 person, 50.00%
- Renal Impairment (severely reduced kidney function): 1 person, 50.00%
- Photophobia (extreme sensitivity to light): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Omnaris and have Confusion?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Confusion
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Omnaris has active ingredients of ciclesonide. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Omnaris 993 users)
Confusion has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 46,245 Confusion patients).
Drugs that are associated with ConfusionConfusion (2,637 drugs)
Could your condition cause ConfusionConfusion (2,377 conditions)
Omnaris side effects
- Omnaris side effects (880 reports)
Browse all side effects of Omnarisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Omnaris and have Confusion
- Support group for people who have Confusion
- Support group for people who take Omnaris
You may be interested in these posts
- I've been taking Singulair for about 8 weeks, and I've had symtoms of confusion and memory loss for about 4 weeks.
- Hi there,I took my 5 th alendronic acid tablet last Sunday and I feel dizzy and mentally confused when Itry to concentrate. I was driving yesterday and could not even work out how to turn the air conditioning down in my car. The more active I am the worse Ifeel .Has anyone else felt like this...
- Hisbad has sevete comfusion,he has Afib,been on 100mg a day for 6 months
- Husband is taking tamsulosin due to UTI and urination is difficult. First day the confusion started. My husband can't remember things I said just 5 min. ago, and he seems to have trouble finding rooms in the house. How long does this last? Thanks.
- Is confusion common on ethambutol?
- Will you have Confusion with Omnaris?
- Will you have Tremor with Geodon?
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Zantac 75?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Safflower Oil?
- Will you have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome with Acetaminophen?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Omnaris and have Confusion?
- Support group for people who take Geodon and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Zantac 75 and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- Support group for people who take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Omnaris and have Confusion?
- What to expect when you take Geodon and have Tremor?
- What to expect when you take Zantac 75 and have Erectile Dysfunction?
- What to expect when you take Safflower Oil and have Stress And Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Acetaminophen and have Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Calcitriol, Vitamin D3, Calcium Carbonate
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Zoloft
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Trileptal
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Metformin, Actos
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Concerta for a 45 year old woman
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.