Omnicef and Eye movements - uncontrollable - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Eye movements - uncontrollable is reported only by a few people who take Omnicef.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Omnicef and have Eye movements - uncontrollable. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,508 people who have side effects while taking Omnicef from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,508 people reported to have side effects when taking Omnicef.
Among them, 3 people (0.12%) have Eye movements - uncontrollable.
What is Omnicef?
Omnicef has active ingredients of cefdinir. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 2,695 Omnicef users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eye movements - uncontrollable?
Eye movements - uncontrollable is found to be associated with 1,546 drugs and 1,308 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Omnicef and Eye movements - uncontrollable reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Omnicef *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Eye movements - uncontrollable when taking Omnicef *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Omnicef *:
- Folic Acid: 3 people, 100.00%
- Diazepam: 3 people, 100.00%
- Benazepril Hydrochloride: 2 people, 66.67%
- Tylenol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Heparin Sodium: 1 person, 33.33%
- Acetaminophen: 1 person, 33.33%
Common side effects people have besides Eye movements - uncontrollable *:
- Unresponsive To Stimuli: 3 people, 100.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 3 people, 100.00%
- Bleeding Disorders: 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Osmolarity Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 3 people, 100.00%
- Enlarged Heart: 3 people, 100.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Omnicef and have Eye movements - uncontrollable?Check whether Eye movements - uncontrollable is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Eye movements - uncontrollable and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of cefdinir:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Omnicef:
- Omnicef (2,695 reports)
Common Omnicef side effects:
Browse all side effects of Omnicef:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Eye movements - uncontrollable treatments and more:
- Eye movements - uncontrollable (5,987 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Eye movements - uncontrollable:
- Eye movements - uncontrollable in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Eye movements - uncontrollable in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Eye movements - uncontrollable in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Eye movements - uncontrollable:
All the drugs that are associated with Eye movements - uncontrollable:
- Eye movements - uncontrollable (1,546 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Eye movements - uncontrollable:
All the conditions that are associated with Eye movements - uncontrollable:
- Eye movements - uncontrollable (1,308 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on cefdinir (the active ingredients of Omnicef) and Omnicef (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Misoprostol drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Extranodal Marginal Zone B-Cell Lymphoma (Malt Type) - 27 seconds ago
- Nitroglycerin and Renal Necrosis - 29 seconds ago
- Zavesca and Adverse Drug Reaction - 36 seconds ago
- Avonex and Collagen Disorder - 38 seconds ago
- Colace and Ventricular Tachycardia - 44 seconds ago
- Trinalin and Headache - 45 seconds ago
- Guillain Barre Syndrome and Dry Mouth - a minute ago
- Zofran Odt and Urinary Tract Infection - a minute ago
- Clopidogrel and Primrose Oil drug interaction - a minute ago