Who have Duodenal ulcer with Omniscan - from FDA reports
Duodenal ulcer is found among people who take Omniscan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Magnevist, and have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,729 people who have side effects when taking Omniscan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,729 people reported to have side effects when taking Omniscan.
Among them, 30 people (0.52%) have Duodenal ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Omniscan when people have Duodenal ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Duodenal ulcer when taking Omniscan *:
- female: 74.07 %
- male: 25.93 %
Age of people who have Duodenal ulcer when taking Omniscan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.69 %
- 20-29: 3.85 %
- 30-39: 11.54 %
- 40-49: 19.23 %
- 50-59: 34.62 %
- 60+: 23.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 13 people, 43.33%
- Arteriogram: 9 people, 30.00%
- Pain: 5 people, 16.67%
- Lower Extremity Venography: 4 people, 13.33%
- Wound Complication: 3 people, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 10.00%
- Angioplasty: 3 people, 10.00%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 3 people, 10.00%
- Infection: 3 people, 10.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Magnevist: 24 people, 80.00%
- Remeron: 13 people, 43.33%
- Lactulose: 12 people, 40.00%
- Optimark: 10 people, 33.33%
- Renagel: 8 people, 26.67%
- Metoclopramide: 6 people, 20.00%
- Plavix: 6 people, 20.00%
- Zemplar: 5 people, 16.67%
- Protonix: 5 people, 16.67%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 13.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (involves fibrosis of skin, joints, eyes due to kidney disease): 29 people, 96.67%
- Skin Hypertrophy (skin cells enlarges): 20 people, 66.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 20 people, 66.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 16 people, 53.33%
- Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle): 15 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 14 people, 46.67%
- Fungal Nail Infection: 13 people, 43.33%
- Pain Of Skin: 11 people, 36.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 8 people, 26.67%
- Pain: 8 people, 26.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Duodenal ulcer while taking Omniscan?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Duodenal ulcer
- Subscribe to monitor Duodenal ulcer in Omniscan
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Omniscan and have Duodenal ulcer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Omniscan has active ingredients of gadodiamide. (latest outcomes from Omniscan 5,732 users)
Duodenal ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 54,490 Duodenal ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer (2,639 drugs)
Could your condition cause Duodenal ulcerDuodenal ulcer (2,357 conditions)
Omniscan side effects
- Omniscan side effects (5,729 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Omniscana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Ddh with Asparagus? - now
- Will you have Jejunitis with Flonase? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Trichorrhexis with Ibrance? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hyperbilirubinaemia with Tylenol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Faeces Hard with Obestin-30? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Icterohemorrhagic Fever with Vaccinium Ashei? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Entacapone? - 5 seconds ago
- Glyburide and Lacca drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Entacapone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Entacapone? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Zoloft - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Otezla - an hour ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Lisinopril, Flexeril, Tramadol, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Restoril, Prilosec, Effexor Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Pomegranate Fruit - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Probenecid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Metformin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Celebrex - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Griseofulvin - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.