Who have Ulcer with Omniscan - from FDA reports
Ulcer is found among people who take Omniscan, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Magnevist, and have Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging brain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,729 people who have side effects when taking Omniscan from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5,729 people reported to have side effects when taking Omniscan.
Among them, 30 people (0.52%) have Ulcer
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Omniscan when people have Ulcer *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ulcer when taking Omniscan *:
- female: 74.07 %
- male: 25.93 %
Age of people who have Ulcer when taking Omniscan *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.69 %
- 20-29: 3.85 %
- 30-39: 11.54 %
- 40-49: 19.23 %
- 50-59: 34.62 %
- 60+: 23.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Brain: 13 people, 43.33%
- Arteriogram: 9 people, 30.00%
- Pain: 5 people, 16.67%
- Lower Extremity Venography: 4 people, 13.33%
- Wound Complication: 3 people, 10.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 10.00%
- Angioplasty: 3 people, 10.00%
- Anticoagulant Therapy: 3 people, 10.00%
- Infection: 3 people, 10.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 10.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Magnevist: 24 people, 80.00%
- Remeron: 13 people, 43.33%
- Lactulose: 12 people, 40.00%
- Optimark: 10 people, 33.33%
- Renagel: 8 people, 26.67%
- Metoclopramide: 6 people, 20.00%
- Plavix: 6 people, 20.00%
- Zemplar: 5 people, 16.67%
- Protonix: 5 people, 16.67%
- Lipitor: 4 people, 13.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis (involves fibrosis of skin, joints, eyes due to kidney disease): 29 people, 96.67%
- Skin Hypertrophy (skin cells enlarges): 20 people, 66.67%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 20 people, 66.67%
- Abdominal Pain: 16 people, 53.33%
- Muscle Atrophy (a decrease in the mass of the muscle): 15 people, 50.00%
- Joint Pain: 14 people, 46.67%
- Fungal Nail Infection: 13 people, 43.33%
- Pain Of Skin: 11 people, 36.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 8 people, 26.67%
- Pain: 8 people, 26.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Ulcer while taking Omniscan?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Omniscan and have Ulcer
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Omniscan has active ingredients of gadodiamide. (latest outcomes from Omniscan 5,732 users)
Ulcer has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 54,490 Ulcer patients).
Drugs that are associated with UlcerUlcer (2,672 drugs)
Could your condition cause UlcerUlcer (2,341 conditions)
Omniscan side effects
- Omniscan side effects (5,729 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Omniscana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Prograf and Glucosamine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Xifaxan? - a second ago
- Will you have Bacterial Gastroenteritis with Quinine? - a second ago
- Will you have Cramps - Muscle with Xifaxan? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Xifaxan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Enlarged Heart with Nystatin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Perirectal Abscess with Urinary Tract Infection? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiomegaly with Nystatin? - 3 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Valium and Baclofen - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Shoulder with Bactrim Ds? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.