Onfi and Muscle aches - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Muscle aches is found among people who take Onfi, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Onfi and have Muscle aches. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,904 people who have side effects when taking Onfi from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Onfi.
Among them, 7 people (0.1%) have Muscle aches.
What is Onfi?
Onfi has active ingredients of clobazam. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 7,011 Onfi users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Muscle aches?
Muscle aches (muscle pain) is found to be associated with 4,013 drugs and 3,639 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Onfi and Muscle aches reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Muscle aches when taking Onfi *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Muscle aches when taking Onfi *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Onfi *:
- Vimpat: 3 people, 42.86%
- Xcopri: 2 people, 28.57%
- Xopenex: 1 person, 14.29%
- Lyrica: 1 person, 14.29%
- Amitiza: 1 person, 14.29%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bethkis: 1 person, 14.29%
- Doxycycline Hyclate: 1 person, 14.29%
- Dupixent: 1 person, 14.29%
- Gabitril: 1 person, 14.29%
Common side effects people have besides Muscle aches *:
- Drowsiness: 2 people, 28.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 28.57%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 28.57%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 2 people, 28.57%
- Throat Irritation: 1 person, 14.29%
- Feeling Of Body Temperature Change: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 14.29%
- Fall: 1 person, 14.29%
Common conditions people have *:
- Seizure Cluster (small group of seizure): 1 person, 14.29%
- Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset): 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Grand Mal Convulsion (a type of generalized seizure that affects the entire brain): 1 person, 14.29%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 1 person, 14.29%
- Cystic Fibrosis (disease of the secretary glands): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Onfi and have Muscle aches?Check whether Muscle aches is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Muscle aches and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of clobazam:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Onfi:
- Onfi (7,011 reports)
Common Onfi side effects:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 1,919 reports
- Drowsiness: 722 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 504 reports
- Drug ineffective: 484 reports
- Pneumonia: 267 reports
Browse all side effects of Onfi:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Muscle aches treatments and more:
- Muscle aches (194,237 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle aches in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle aches in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle aches:
- Lipitor: 11,216 reports
- Aspirin: 8,597 reports
- Prednisone: 7,306 reports
- Simvastatin: 7,264 reports
- Crestor: 6,308 reports
- Repatha: 5,454 reports
- Omeprazole: 4,893 reports
- Synthroid: 4,868 reports
- Metformin: 4,825 reports
- Zocor: 4,749 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches (4,013 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle aches:
- High blood cholesterol: 18,014 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,900 reports
- Osteoporosis: 7,527 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,991 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle aches:
- Muscle aches (3,639 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on clobazam (the active ingredients of Onfi) and Onfi (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Anzemet and Hereditary Angioedema - a second ago
- Geodon and Prozac drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Heparin and Oesophageal Candidiasis - 14 seconds ago
- Digoxin and Synribo drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Tasigna and Paracetamol drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Ambrisentan and Arteriovenous Fistula Aneurysm - 28 seconds ago
- Sufentanil Citrate and Antibody Test Abnormal - 28 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Terminal Insomnia - 43 seconds ago
- Cyclosporine and Lioresal drug interaction - 46 seconds ago
- Brain Herniation and Stress And Anxiety - 49 seconds ago