Optiray 350 and Obtundation - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Obtundation is reported only by a few people who take Optiray 350.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Optiray 350 and have Obtundation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,469 people who have side effects while taking Optiray 350 from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,469 people reported to have side effects when taking Optiray 350.
Among them, 5 people (0.34%) have Obtundation.
What is Optiray 350?
Optiray 350 has active ingredients of ioversol. eHealthMe is studying from 1,470 Optiray 350 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Obtundation?
Obtundation (less than full mental capacity in a medical patient, typically as a result of a medical condition or trauma) is found to be associated with 3,086 drugs and 3,004 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Optiray 350 and Obtundation reports submitted per year:
Time on Optiray 350 when people have Obtundation *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Obtundation when taking Optiray 350 *:
- female: 40 %
- male: 60 %
Age of people who have Obtundation when taking Optiray 350 *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Common drugs people take besides Optiray 350 *:
- Heparin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Cilostazol: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Obtundation *:
- Cardio-Respiratory Arrest (sudden dysfunction of heart and lungs): 5 people, 100.00%
- Shock (a life-threatening condition with symptoms like low blood pressure, weakness, shallow breathing, cold, clammy skin): 3 people, 60.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 3 people, 60.00%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 60.00%
- Vascular Procedure Complication: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 40.00%
- Haemodynamic Instability (disturbances in the blood movement in our body): 2 people, 40.00%
- Contrast Media Reaction (reaction associated with the use of intravenous contrast material during radiology): 2 people, 40.00%
- Procedural Complication: 1 person, 20.00%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Optiray 350 and have Obtundation?Check whether Obtundation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Obtundation and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ioversol:
- Obtundation and drugs with ingredients of ioversol (12 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Optiray 350:
- Optiray 350 (1,470 reports)
Common Optiray 350 side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 131 reports
- Itching: 122 reports
- Nephropathy toxic (damage to kidney due to toxins): 226 reports
- Rashes (redness): 159 reports
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 164 reports
Browse all side effects of Optiray 350:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Obtundation treatments and more:
- Obtundation (52,145 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Obtundation:
- Obtundation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obtundation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obtundation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Obtundation:
All the drugs that are associated with Obtundation:
- Obtundation (3,086 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Obtundation:
All the conditions that are associated with Obtundation:
- Obtundation (3,004 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ioversol (the active ingredients of Optiray 350) and Optiray 350 (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tyvaso and Celecoxib drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Mucosal Haemorrhage - 5 seconds ago
- Actos and Oropharyngeal Pain - 5 seconds ago
- Atripla and Arrhythmias - 11 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Tessalon drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Renal Cell Carcinoma and Taste - Impaired - 17 seconds ago
- Tremor and drugs of ingredients of magnesium sulfate anhydrous; potassium sulfate; sodium sulfate - 19 seconds ago
- Santyl and Generalised Oedema - 22 seconds ago
- Epilepsy and Abnormal Clotting Factor - 27 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Compression Fracture - 30 seconds ago