Oramorph sr and Factitious hyperthyroidism - from FDA reports
There is no Factitious hyperthyroidism reported by people who take Oramorph sr yet. This review analyzes which people have Factitious hyperthyroidism with Oramorph sr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Factitious hyperthyroidism while taking Oramorph sr?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Factitious hyperthyroidism
- Subscribe to monitor Factitious hyperthyroidism in Oramorph sr
You are not alone:
Oramorph sr has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oramorph sr 2,129 users)
Factitious hyperthyroidism (ingestion of thyroid hormone) (latest reports from 2 Factitious hyperthyroidism patients).
Drugs that are associated with Factitious hyperthyroidismFactitious hyperthyroidism
Could your condition cause Factitious hyperthyroidismFactitious hyperthyroidism
Oramorph sr side effects
- Oramorph sr side effects (2,063 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oramorph sra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
- Will you have Rashes with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Skin Redness Or Inflammation with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Skin Lesion with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Rubor with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Rash Generalised with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Rash with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Erythema with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Skin Rash with Respiratory Tract Infection?
- Will you have Complex Partial Seizures with Lupron?
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Lutein?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.