Who have Factitious hyperthyroidism with Oramorph sr - from FDA reports
There is no Factitious hyperthyroidism reported by people who take Oramorph sr yet. This review analyzes which people have Factitious hyperthyroidism with Oramorph sr. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Factitious hyperthyroidism while taking Oramorph sr?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Factitious hyperthyroidism
- Subscribe to monitor Factitious hyperthyroidism in Oramorph sr
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Oramorph sr and have Factitious hyperthyroidism
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Oramorph sr has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oramorph sr 2,129 users)
Factitious hyperthyroidism (ingestion of thyroid hormone) (latest reports from 2 Factitious hyperthyroidism patients).
Drugs that are associated with Factitious hyperthyroidismFactitious hyperthyroidism
Could your condition cause Factitious hyperthyroidismFactitious hyperthyroidism
Oramorph sr side effects
- Oramorph sr side effects (2,063 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Oramorph sra b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pregnancy With Implant Contraceptive with Lipitor? - a second ago
- Decadron and Lasix drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Ear with Activella? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nodule with Carboplatin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Operation with Genotropin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Neurontin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmare with Neurontin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Neurontin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Neurontin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nightmares with Neurontin? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 16 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.