Oraqix and Macroangiopathy - from FDA reports
There is no Macroangiopathy reported by people who take Oraqix yet. This review analyzes which people have Macroangiopathy with Oraqix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroangiopathy
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macroangiopathy in Oraqix
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Oraqix and Macroangiopathy
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Macroangiopathy (a disease of the large blood vessels in which fat and blood clots build up and stick to the vessel walls, blocking the flow of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 34 Macroangiopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy
Could your condition cause MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy
Oraqix side effects
- Oraqix side effects (30 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oraqix and have Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who have Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who take Oraqix
- Will you have Pain In Limb with Depo-Provera?
- Will you have Pitting Oedema with Albuterol?
- Will you have Throat Tightness with Herpes Simplex?
- Will you have Stool Softener with Msm?
- Humatrope and Dostinex drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depo-Provera and have Pain In Limb?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Pitting Oedema?
- Support group for people who have Herpes Simplex and Throat Tightness?
- Support group for people who take Msm and have Stool Softener?
- Support group for people who take Humatrope and Dostinex
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.