Oraqix and Macrocytic anemia - from FDA reports
There is no Macrocytic anemia reported by people who take Oraqix yet. This review analyzes which people have Macrocytic anemia with Oraqix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macrocytic anemia
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Macrocytic anemia in Oraqix
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Oraqix and Macrocytic anemia
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Macrocytic anemia (anaemia in which red blood cells are larger than normal, fall in haemoglobin concentration) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, migraine, diabetes, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (latest reports from 99 Macrocytic anemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Could your condition cause Macrocytic anemiaMacrocytic anemia
Oraqix side effects
- Oraqix side effects (30 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oraqixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oraqix and have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who have Macrocytic Anemia
- Support group for people who take Oraqix
- Will you have Histiocytosis Haematophagic with Tamiflu?
- What to expect when you take Premarin and have Neutropenia?
- Will you have Stomach Pain with Implanon?
- Will you have Sick Sinus Syndrome with Jakafi?
- Will you have Cholecystitis with Gilenya?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tamiflu and have Histiocytosis Haematophagic?
- Support group for people who take Implanon and have Stomach Pain?
- Support group for people who take Jakafi and have Sick Sinus Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Gilenya and have Cholecystitis?
- Support group for people who take Topiramate and Inflectra
- Hi my dad is taking Carvedilol, along with several other medications after a recent heart attack....
- Hello I’ve had heart surgery one year ago and had the aortic valve replaced due to birth defect, I...
- Wow - tinnitus is ever consuming. 46 yr old fella that never got over a bad ear infection. Any...
- Interesting! I never suspected that there was a connection between hydrochlorothiazide and high...
- Been taking 25 mg for bout 3 years. Bp is usually under 140/90. Any bad side affects other than...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.