Oraqix and Tongue discoloration - from FDA reports
Tongue discoloration is reported only by a few people who take Oraqix. We study 30 people who have side effects while taking Oraqix from FDA. Among them, 3 have Tongue discoloration. Find out below who they are, when they have Tongue discoloration and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
30 people reported to have side effects when taking Oraqix.
Among them, 3 people (10.0%) have Tongue discoloration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Oraqix when people have Tongue discoloration *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tongue discoloration when taking Oraqix *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Tongue discoloration when taking Oraqix *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Local Anaesthesia (2 people, 66.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Arestin (3 people, 100.00%)
- Gymnema (2 people, 66.67%)
- Flax Seed (2 people, 66.67%)
- Coconut Oil (2 people, 66.67%)
- Cayenne (2 people, 66.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ageusia (3 people, 100.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Chemical Burn Of Gastrointestinal Tract (2 people, 66.67%)
- Burning Sensation (2 people, 66.67%)
- Oral Discomfort (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Tongue discoloration when taking Oraqix?
- Check symptoms - is tongue discoloration caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTongue discoloration and drugs with ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTongue discoloration and Oraqix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Oraqix has active ingredients of lidocaine; prilocaine. (latest outcomes from Oraqix 30 users)
Tongue discoloration has been reported by people with high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 3,174 Tongue discoloration patients).