Ortho evra and Breast infection - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Breast infection is reported only by a few people who take Ortho Evra.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Ortho evra and have Breast infection. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 29,075 people who have side effects while taking Ortho evra from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
29,075 people reported to have side effects when taking Ortho evra.
Among them, 4 people (0.01%) have Breast infection.
What is Ortho evra?
Ortho evra has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin. It is often used in birth control. eHealthMe is studying from 29,226 Ortho evra users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Breast infection?
Breast infection is found to be associated with 1,170 drugs and 717 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ortho evra and Breast infection reports submitted per year:
Time on Ortho evra when people have Breast infection *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Breast infection when taking Ortho evra *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Breast infection when taking Ortho evra *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Ortho evra *:
- Zyprexa: 1 person, 25.00%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 25.00%
- Xanax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Toradol: 1 person, 25.00%
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim: 1 person, 25.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Naprosyn: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 25.00%
- Geodon: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Breast infection *:
- Abscess (pus): 2 people, 50.00%
- Weight Loss: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gestational Diabetes (diabetes in pregnancy): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroenteritis (inflammation of stomach and intestine): 1 person, 25.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 1 person, 25.00%
- Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub): 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 25.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hyperchlorhydria (gastric acid levels are higher in stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Burning Sensation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 25.00%
- Affective Disorder (mental disorder): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Ortho evra and have Breast infection?Check whether Breast infection is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Breast infection and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Ortho evra:
- Ortho evra (29,226 reports)
Common Ortho evra side effects:
- Vaginal bleeding between periods: 5,833 reports
- Pulmonary embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1,982 reports
- Deep venous thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1,452 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,428 reports
- Breast pain: 1,174 reports
- Abdominal pain: 1,062 reports
Browse all side effects of Ortho evra:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Breast infection treatments and more:
- Breast infection (3,977 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Breast infection:
- Breast infection in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Breast infection in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Breast infection in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Breast infection:
- Humira: 213 reports
- Methotrexate: 203 reports
- Prednisone: 184 reports
- Enbrel: 173 reports
- Ramipril: 129 reports
- Aspirin: 127 reports
- Paroxetine: 126 reports
- Lamotrigine: 118 reports
- Amisulpride: 112 reports
- Temaz: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Breast infection:
- Breast infection (1,170 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Breast infection:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 394 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 188 reports
- Crohn's disease: 181 reports
- Schizophrenia: 179 reports
- Depression: 178 reports
- High blood pressure: 170 reports
- Breast cancer: 144 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Breast infection:
- Breast infection (717 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ethinyl estradiol; norelgestromin (the active ingredients of Ortho evra) and Ortho evra (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nateglinide and Soft Tissue Necrosis - 10 seconds ago
- Propoxyphene Hydrochloride vs. Carbamazepine - 15 seconds ago
- Lipidil and Speech Impairment (Adult) - 18 seconds ago
- Zenatane and Ativan drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Colace and Muscle Function Loss - 38 seconds ago
- Inner Ear Inflammation and Insomnia - 41 seconds ago
- Antabuse and Headache - 46 seconds ago
- Sevelamer Hydrochloride and Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation - 59 seconds ago
- Elavil and Cerebral Small Vessel Ischaemic Disease - a minute ago
- Lexapro vs. Tranylcypromine Sulfate - a minute ago