Who have Gastritis haemorrhagic with Oxazepam - from FDA reports
Gastritis haemorrhagic is reported only by a few people who take Oxazepam. We study 10,192 people who have side effects while taking Oxazepam from FDA. Among them, 4 have Gastritis haemorrhagic. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis haemorrhagic and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
10,192 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxazepam.
Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Gastritis haemorrhagic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastritis haemorrhagic when taking Oxazepam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gastritis haemorrhagic when taking Oxazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 2 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 2 people, 50.00%
- Revia: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ramipril: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diazepam: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Varices Oesophageal (enlarged and swollen veins at the bottom of the oesophagus, near the stomach): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hepatitis C Virus Test Positive: 2 people, 50.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastric Erosions (gradual destruction of surface layer of the membrane lining the stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cerebral Oedema (swelling of brain): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Gastritis haemorrhagic while taking Oxazepam?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastritis haemorrhagic
- Subscribe to monitor Gastritis haemorrhagic in Oxazepam
You are not alone:
Oxazepam has active ingredients of oxazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Oxazepam 10,427 users)
Gastritis haemorrhagic (inflammation of stomach with bleeding) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,612 Gastritis haemorrhagic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastritis haemorrhagicGastritis haemorrhagic (590 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gastritis haemorrhagicGastritis haemorrhagic (314 conditions)
Oxazepam side effects
- Oxazepam side effects (10,198 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oxazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Incoordination And Irregularity Of Voluntary Movements with Atrial Fibrillation? - now
- Will you have Coordination Impairment with Atrial Fibrillation? - now
- Will you have Clumsiness with Atrial Fibrillation? - now
- Will you have Ataxia with Atrial Fibrillation? - now
- Finasteride and Cromolyn Sodium drug interaction - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Xolair, Nexplanon - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Maxide, Amlodipine, Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Aspirin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Dulera, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Plavix, Cozaar, Lipitor, Thalitone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Wellbutrin Xl - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.