Oxazepam and Gastritis haemorrhagic - from FDA reports
Gastritis haemorrhagic is reported only by a few people who take Oxazepam. We study 9,003 people who have side effects while taking Oxazepam from FDA. Among them, 4 have Gastritis haemorrhagic. Find out below who they are, when they have Gastritis haemorrhagic and more.
9,003 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxazepam.
Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Gastritis haemorrhagic
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gastritis haemorrhagic when taking Oxazepam *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Gastritis haemorrhagic when taking Oxazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 33.33 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Septic Shock (shock due to blood infection): 2 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 2 people, 50.00%
- Revia: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ramipril: 2 people, 50.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 50.00%
- Diazepam: 2 people, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Varices Oesophageal (enlarged and swollen veins at the bottom of the oesophagus, near the stomach): 2 people, 50.00%
- Hepatitis C Virus Test Positive: 2 people, 50.00%
- Haematemesis (vomiting of blood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastric Erosions (gradual destruction of surface layer of the membrane lining the stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cerebral Oedema (swelling of brain): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxazepam and have Gastritis haemorrhagic?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Gastritis haemorrhagic
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Oxazepam has active ingredients of oxazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Oxazepam 9,238 users)
Gastritis haemorrhagic (inflammation of stomach with bleeding) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, stroke, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 1,431 Gastritis haemorrhagic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Gastritis haemorrhagicGastritis haemorrhagic (579 drugs)
Could your condition cause Gastritis haemorrhagicGastritis haemorrhagic (314 conditions)
Oxazepam side effects
- Oxazepam side effects (9,009 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oxazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Gastritis Haemorrhagic
- Support group for people who have Gastritis Haemorrhagic
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam
You may be interested in these posts
- Hi shauna gere waa prescribe oxazrpam 10 for sever panic it works but i feel weak and tierd all day is this normal
- Only bern on for 3 days but fatigue is terrible
- Hi can you take xarelto with oxazipam ?
- Hi, been on 15mg series 4 times /day. 4 months ago started taking sildenafil 20mg. Taken this long to start feeling side affects. Serex isn't lasting as long And takes longer to kick in, some times it seems as though it has no effect. The sildenafil also has less affect. Do I have any...
- Iam not getting more than 2 hours of sleep on 20mg of oxazapam......wondering how you take the powdered gaba and how much...please reply as i have many layers of issues along with the sleep but asyou know ---sleep is soooo important. thanks for your input!! Sharon
- Will you have Pain with Pradaxa?
- Will you have Iatrogenic Injury with Hydrocele?
- Will you have Indigestion with Pradaxa?
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Dexpanthenol?
- Will you have Sciatic Nerve Injury with Lamotrigine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Pain?
- Support group for people who have Hydrocele and Iatrogenic Injury?
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Indigestion?
- Support group for people who take Dexpanthenol and have Sleep Issues?
- Support group for people who take Lamotrigine and have Sciatic Nerve Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pradaxa and have Pain?
- What to expect when you have Hydrocele and Iatrogenic Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pradaxa and have Indigestion?
- What to expect when you take Dexpanthenol and have Sleep Issues?
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Sciatic Nerve Injury?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Prednisone, Folate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, B12, Calcium Carbonate, Methotrexate
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Rosuvastatin Calcium
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Lyrica
- A study for a 5 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Synthroid, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Adderall, Zoloft, Oxcarbazepine
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.