Oxazepam and Penis pain - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
We study 21,278 people who have side effects when taking Oxazepam. Penis pain is found, especially among people who are 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take Olanzapine and have Schizophrenia.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Oxazepam and have Penis pain. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
21,278 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxazepam.
Among them, 17 people (0.08%) have Penis pain.
What is Oxazepam?
Oxazepam has active ingredients of oxazepam. It is used in stress and anxiety. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 21,559 Oxazepam users.
What is Penis pain?
Penis pain is found to be associated with 842 drugs and 567 conditions by eHealthMe. Currently, we are studying 4,348 people who have Penis pain.
Number of Oxazepam and Penis pain reports submitted per year:
Time on Oxazepam when people have Penis pain *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Penis pain when taking Oxazepam *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 86.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 13.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Oxazepam *:
- Olanzapine: 3 people, 17.65%
- Risperidone: 2 people, 11.76%
- Oxycontin: 2 people, 11.76%
- Gabapentin: 2 people, 11.76%
- Exforge: 2 people, 11.76%
- Risperdal: 1 person, 5.88%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 5.88%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 5.88%
- Fluvoxamine Maleate: 1 person, 5.88%
- Acetylsalicylic Acid: 1 person, 5.88%
Common conditions people have *:
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 3 people, 17.65%
- Depression: 2 people, 11.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxazepam and have Penis pain?Check whether Penis pain is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Oxazepam side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Oxazepam side effects (21,559 reports)
Penis pain treatments and more:
- Penis pain (4,348 reports)
Common drugs associated with Penis pain:
- Viagra: 340 reports
- Risperidone: 254 reports
- Risperdal: 209 reports
- Olanzapine: 203 reports
- Seroquel: 168 reports
- Sertraline: 140 reports
- Cialis: 136 reports
- Abilify: 111 reports
- Quetiapine fumarate: 107 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Penis pain:
- Penis pain (842 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Penis pain:
- Depression: 241 reports
- Erection problems: 237 reports
- Schizophrenia: 234 reports
- Insomnia: 201 reports
- Bipolar disorder: 139 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Penis pain:
- Penis pain (567 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxazepam (the active ingredients of Oxazepam) and Oxazepam (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Velcade and Efudex drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lortab and Tricuspid Valve Incompetence - 8 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Infection Reactivation - 18 seconds ago
- Calcium Acetate and Urticaria Aggravated - 20 seconds ago
- Agrylin and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Wellbutrin Xl and Neuralgia - 32 seconds ago
- Pyridoxal and Joint Pain - 36 seconds ago
- Singulair and Aggression - 42 seconds ago
- Atacand and Pericardial Effusion - 42 seconds ago
- Calcitonin-Salmon and Hair Loss - 42 seconds ago