Oxcarbazepine and Movement - unpredictable or jerky - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Movement - unpredictable or jerky is found among people who take Oxcarbazepine, especially for people who are male, 2-9 old.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Oxcarbazepine and have Movement - unpredictable or jerky. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12,230 people who have side effects when taking Oxcarbazepine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12,230 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxcarbazepine.
Among them, 6 people (0.05%) have Movement - unpredictable or jerky.
What is Oxcarbazepine?
Oxcarbazepine has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. eHealthMe is studying from 12,675 Oxcarbazepine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Movement - unpredictable or jerky?
Movement - unpredictable or jerky is found to be associated with 1,003 drugs and 651 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Oxcarbazepine and Movement - unpredictable or jerky reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Oxcarbazepine *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Movement - unpredictable or jerky when taking Oxcarbazepine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 100 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Oxcarbazepine *:
- Levetiracetam: 4 people, 66.67%
- Topiramate: 3 people, 50.00%
- Risperidone: 3 people, 50.00%
- Lamotrigine: 3 people, 50.00%
- Sprycel: 1 person, 16.67%
- Omeprazole: 1 person, 16.67%
- Divalproex Sodium: 1 person, 16.67%
Common side effects people have besides Movement - unpredictable or jerky *:
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 83.33%
- Aggression: 5 people, 83.33%
- Movement - Uncoordinated: 5 people, 83.33%
- Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood): 5 people, 83.33%
- Weakness: 3 people, 50.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3 people, 50.00%
- Coordination Abnormal (abnormal movement): 3 people, 50.00%
- Rashes (redness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 3 people, 50.00%
- Altered State Of Consciousness (altered state of mind): 2 people, 33.33%
Common conditions people have *:
- Partial Seizures (seizures which affect only a part of the brain at onset): 3 people, 50.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxcarbazepine and have Movement - unpredictable or jerky?Check whether Movement - unpredictable or jerky is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Movement - unpredictable or jerky and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of oxcarbazepine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Oxcarbazepine:
- Oxcarbazepine (12,675 reports)
Common Oxcarbazepine side effects:
Browse all side effects of Oxcarbazepine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Movement - unpredictable or jerky treatments and more:
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky (2,523 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Movement - unpredictable or jerky:
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerky:
All the drugs that are associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerky:
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky (1,003 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerky:
- Antidepressant therapy: 111 reports
- Depression: 111 reports
- Parkinsonism: 157 reports
- Parkinson's disease: 157 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Movement - unpredictable or jerky:
- Movement - unpredictable or jerky (651 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxcarbazepine (the active ingredients of Oxcarbazepine) and Oxcarbazepine (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Methadone Hydrochloride and High Blood Cholesterol - now
- How effective is Desferal for Iron Overload? - 8 seconds ago
- Metronidazole and Suprane drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Remicade and Desflurane drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Atenolol vs. Vitamin B6 - 25 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Cyclogyl drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Albuterol Sulfate and Depressed Level Of Consciousness - 35 seconds ago
- Cisplatin and Multiple Myeloma - 36 seconds ago
- Vaginal Yeast Infection in Topamax, how severe and when it was recovered? - 36 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Infusion Site Reaction - 37 seconds ago