Will you have Heart pounding or racing with Oxybutynin chloride - from FDA reports
Heart pounding or racing is found among people who take Oxybutynin chloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tecfidera, and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,621 people who have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on oxybutynin chloride (the active ingredients of Oxybutynin chloride) and Oxybutynin chloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Heart pounding or racing are also considered in the study.
What is Oxybutynin chloride?
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin chloride 6,022 users)
What is Heart pounding or racing?
Heart pounding or racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 95,286 Heart pounding or racing patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
5,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride.
Among them, 33 people (0.59%) have Heart pounding or racing
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Oxybutynin chloride when people have Heart pounding or racing *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 25 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 25 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Heart pounding or racing when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- female: 72.73 %
- male: 27.27 %
Age of people who have Heart pounding or racing when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.7 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 14.81 %
- 40-49: 29.63 %
- 50-59: 18.52 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 11 people, 33.33%
- Hypertonic Bladder (bladder-storage function that causes a sudden urge to urinate): 2 people, 6.06%
- Pain: 2 people, 6.06%
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia (cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell)): 2 people, 6.06%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 6.06%
- Bladder Spasm: 2 people, 6.06%
- Oral Fungal Infection: 1 person, 3.03%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 3.03%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 3.03%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 1 person, 3.03%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ampyra: 6 people, 18.18%
- Tecfidera: 6 people, 18.18%
- Baclofen: 4 people, 12.12%
- Tylenol: 3 people, 9.09%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 9.09%
- Multivitamin: 3 people, 9.09%
- Loratadine: 2 people, 6.06%
- Colace: 2 people, 6.06%
- Copaxone: 2 people, 6.06%
- Coreg: 2 people, 6.06%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 15.15%
- Breathing Difficulty: 5 people, 15.15%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 12.12%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 9.09%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 3 people, 9.09%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 3 people, 9.09%
- Injection Site Pain: 3 people, 9.09%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 3 people, 9.09%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 3 people, 9.09%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Heart pounding or racing while taking Oxybutynin chloride?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Heart pounding or racing
- Subscribe to monitor Heart pounding or racing in Oxybutynin chloride
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Oxybutynin chloride and have Heart pounding or racing
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Heart pounding or racingHeart pounding or racing (3,456 drugs)
Could your condition cause Heart pounding or racingHeart pounding or racing (2,991 conditions)
Oxybutynin chloride side effects
- Oxybutynin chloride side effects (5,622 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Oxybutynin chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Oxybutynin chloride with similar drugs
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Anturol
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Detrol
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Detrol la
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Ditropan
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Ditropan xl
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Enablex
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Flomax
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Gelnique
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Myrbetriq
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Oxybutyin chloride
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Oxybutynin
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Oxytrol
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Oxytrol for women
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Sanctura xr
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Solifenacin succinate
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Tolterodine
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Tolterodine tartrate
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Toviaz
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Trospium chloride
- Oxybutynin chloride vs. Vesicare
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- N-Acetyl Leucine and Macrocystis Pyrifera drug interaction - now
- Will you have Hypotonia with Atorvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Hypotonic Infant with Atorvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Decreased Muscle Tone with Atorvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Concerta? - a second ago
- Will you have Floppy with Atorvastatin Calcium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Concerta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear, Nose And Throat Examination Abnormal with Doxepin Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Concerta? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Scab with Lovenox? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Adderall, Pentasa - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Turmeric, Pantoprazole Sodium, Pristiq - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Pantoprazole - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Coreg, Doxazosin Mesylate - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Flecainide Acetate, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin - an hour ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Invega Sustenna - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Accutane - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Alendronate Sodium, Nitrofurantoin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril, Doxazosin Mesylate - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.