Oxybutynin chloride and Scab - from FDA reports
Scab is reported only by a few people who take Oxybutynin Chloride. We study 4,396 people who have side effects while taking Oxybutynin chloride from FDA. Among them, 4 have Scab. Find out below who they are, when they have Scab and more.
4,396 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride.
Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Scab
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Scab when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Scab when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 25 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 1 person, 25.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zolpidem: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nasonex: 1 person, 25.00%
- Methylprednisolone: 1 person, 25.00%
- Linzess: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lidocaine Viscous: 1 person, 25.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Ulcer: 2 people, 50.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Leukocytoclastic Vasculitis (inflammation of small blood vessels (usually post-capillary venules in the dermis), characterized by palpable purpura): 1 person, 25.00%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Scab in Oxybutynin chloride
- Subscribe to monitor Oxybutynin chloride
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Scab
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Oxybutynin chloride 4,797 users)
Scab (a hard coating on the skin formed during the wound healing) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 5,282 Scab patients).
Drugs that are associated with ScabScab (1,205 drugs)
Could your condition cause ScabScab (877 conditions)
Oxybutynin chloride side effects
- Oxybutynin chloride side effects (4,397 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oxybutynin chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Oxybutynin Chloride and have Scab
- Support group for people who have Scab
- Support group for people who take Oxybutynin Chloride
You may be interested in these posts
- What can be done to reduce erectile dysfunction? I am very frustrated !!
- Hi, has anyone experienced taste impairment with Oxybutynin? If so, did your taste come back?
- What drugs will lower high blood pressure while using oxybutynin?
- Hello everyone!!! Leakage and urgency problems here! 55 year old looking for solution!
- am a woman 76 years old i took oxybutynin for about 5 months when my hair started to fall out i stopped taking it but my hair has continued to fall out will it stop and will it grow back?
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine and Amitriptyline Hydrochloride
- Will you have Skin - Dry with Dilantin?
- Will you have Angioedema with Coreg?
- Will you have Trigeminy with Embolism?
- Will you have Orthostatic Hypotension with Pericardial Effusion?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Skin - Dry?
- Support group for people who take Coreg and have Angioedema?
- Support group for people who have Embolism and Trigeminy?
- Support group for people who have Pericardial Effusion and Orthostatic Hypotension?
- Support group for people who take Buscopan and have Dry Eyes?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.