Oxybutynin chloride and Scrotal masses - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Scrotal masses is reported only by a few people who take Oxybutynin Chloride.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Oxybutynin chloride and have Scrotal masses. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,656 people who have side effects while taking Oxybutynin chloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
8,656 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxybutynin chloride.
Among them, 5 people (0.06%) have Scrotal masses.
What is Oxybutynin chloride?
Oxybutynin chloride has active ingredients of oxybutynin chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. eHealthMe is studying from 9,066 Oxybutynin chloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Scrotal masses?
Scrotal masses (masses in scrotum) is found to be associated with 152 drugs and 82 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Oxybutynin chloride and Scrotal masses reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Scrotal masses when taking Oxybutynin chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common drugs people take besides Oxybutynin chloride *:
- Zantac: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lisinopril: 5 people, 100.00%
- Actos: 5 people, 100.00%
- Alendronate Sodium: 5 people, 100.00%
- Cardizem Cd: 5 people, 100.00%
- Coreg: 5 people, 100.00%
- Folic Acid: 5 people, 100.00%
- Fosamax: 5 people, 100.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 5 people, 100.00%
- Isosorbide Mononitrate: 5 people, 100.00%
Common side effects people have besides Scrotal masses *:
- Vertebral Foraminal Stenosis (narrowing of the intervertebral foramen): 5 people, 100.00%
- Drug Administration Error: 5 people, 100.00%
- Lung Infection: 5 people, 100.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 5 people, 100.00%
- Herpes Zoster: 5 people, 100.00%
- Heart Disease: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gingival Pain (gum pain): 5 people, 100.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 100.00%
- Flank Pain (a distressing sensation experienced around the lower back and the upper abdomen): 5 people, 100.00%
- Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs): 5 people, 100.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 100.00%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 5 people, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxybutynin chloride and have Scrotal masses?Check whether Scrotal masses is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Scrotal masses and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of oxybutynin chloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Oxybutynin chloride:
- Oxybutynin chloride (9,066 reports)
Common Oxybutynin chloride side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 693 reports
- Weakness: 614 reports
- Drug ineffective: 570 reports
- Urinary tract infection: 555 reports
- Diarrhea: 493 reports
- Pain: 472 reports
Browse all side effects of Oxybutynin chloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Scrotal masses treatments and more:
- Scrotal masses (88 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Scrotal masses:
- Scrotal masses in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Scrotal masses in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Scrotal masses in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Scrotal masses:
- Scrotal masses (152 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Scrotal masses:
- Scrotal masses (82 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxybutynin chloride (the active ingredients of Oxybutynin chloride) and Oxybutynin chloride (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- High Blood Pressure and Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis - 10 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine and Hypnopompic Hallucination - 13 seconds ago
- Lipidil vs. Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide - 15 seconds ago
- Limbitrol vs. Geodon - 18 seconds ago
- Medrol Acetate and Nausea And Vomiting - 21 seconds ago
- Imiquimod and Ultrasound Scan Abnormal - 28 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen 21 vs. Xulane - 28 seconds ago
- Diamox and Abdominal Sepsis - 33 seconds ago
- Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate vs. Effexor Xr - 34 seconds ago
- Flector vs. Codeine, Aspirin, Apap Formula No. 3 - 36 seconds ago