Who have Cytomegalovirus viraemia with Oxycodone - from FDA reports
Cytomegalovirus viraemia is found among people who take Oxycodone, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Ondansetron, and have Bone marrow transplant. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 65,984 people who have side effects when taking Oxycodone from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
65,984 people reported to have side effects when taking Oxycodone.
Among them, 16 people (0.02%) have Cytomegalovirus viraemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Cytomegalovirus viraemia when taking Oxycodone *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Cytomegalovirus viraemia when taking Oxycodone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 41.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Bone Marrow Transplant: 4 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 12.50%
- Kidney Transplant: 2 people, 12.50%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 6.25%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 6.25%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ondansetron: 7 people, 43.75%
- Acetaminophen: 6 people, 37.50%
- Prednisone: 6 people, 37.50%
- Senna: 6 people, 37.50%
- Cyclosporine: 6 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pneumonia: 7 people, 43.75%
- Blood Creatinine Increased: 5 people, 31.25%
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Skin (acute complication on skin following an allogeneic tissue/blood transplant): 4 people, 25.00%
- Acute Kidney Failure: 4 people, 25.00%
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 4 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Cytomegalovirus viraemia while taking Oxycodone?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cytomegalovirus viraemia
- Subscribe to monitor Cytomegalovirus viraemia in Oxycodone
You are not alone:
Oxycodone has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Oxycodone 68,180 users)
Cytomegalovirus viraemia (cytomegalo virus in blood stream) has been reported by people with preventive health care, kidney transplant, bone marrow conditioning regimen, stem cell transplant, immunodeficiency disorders (latest reports from 1,699 Cytomegalovirus viraemia patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cytomegalovirus viraemiaCytomegalovirus viraemia (442 drugs)
Could your condition cause Cytomegalovirus viraemiaCytomegalovirus viraemia (301 conditions)
Oxycodone side effects
- Oxycodone side effects (66,029 reports)
Browse all side effects of Oxycodonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Slurred Speech with Leflunomide? - now
- Will you have Language Impairment with Leflunomide? - now
- Will you have Inability To Speak with Leflunomide? - now
- Will you have Impairment Of Speech with Leflunomide? - a second ago
- Will you have Dysphasia with Leflunomide? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 7 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.