Pacerone and Migraine aggravated - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Migraine aggravated is reported only by a few people who take Pacerone.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pacerone and have Migraine aggravated. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,567 people who have side effects while taking Pacerone from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2,567 people reported to have side effects when taking Pacerone.
Among them, 4 people (0.16%) have Migraine aggravated.
What is Pacerone?
Pacerone has active ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. eHealthMe is studying from 2,672 Pacerone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Migraine aggravated?
Migraine aggravated (worse headache) is found to be associated with 1,000 drugs and 384 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pacerone and Migraine aggravated reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Migraine aggravated when taking Pacerone *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Migraine aggravated when taking Pacerone *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Common drugs people take besides Pacerone *:
- Digoxin: 4 people, 100.00%
- Coumadin: 3 people, 75.00%
- Prevacid: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 75.00%
- Guaifenesin: 2 people, 50.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Ceclor: 2 people, 50.00%
- Omeprazole: 2 people, 50.00%
- Maxzide: 2 people, 50.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 2 people, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Migraine aggravated *:
- Balance Disorder: 4 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Thyroid Diseases: 3 people, 75.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 75.00%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 3 people, 75.00%
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis (a medical condition in which the spinal canal narrows and compresses the spinal cord and nerves at the level of the lumbar bone): 3 people, 75.00%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 3 people, 75.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 75.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 3 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 75.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 25.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 1 person, 25.00%
- Bladder Cancer: 1 person, 25.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Allergic Rhinitis: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pacerone and have Migraine aggravated?Check whether Migraine aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Tesic D, Kostic M, Paunovic D, Jankovic SM, "Analysis of the cost–effectiveness of dronedarone versus amiodarone, propafenone, and sotalol in patients with atrial fibrillation: results for Serbia", Kardiologia Polska (Polish Heart Journal), 2016 Jan .
- Kim DJ, Lee SC, Park GS, Kim GJ, Hwang WT, Lee CS, Lee MH, Hahn DH, Koh HC, "Amiodarone Induced Multiorgan Toxicity in a Patient of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy With Atrial Fibrillation", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2013 Dec .
How severe was Migraine aggravated and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of amiodarone hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pacerone:
- Pacerone (2,672 reports)
Common Pacerone side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pacerone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Migraine aggravated treatments and more:
- Migraine aggravated (462 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Migraine aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Migraine aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Migraine aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated (1,000 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Migraine aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Migraine aggravated:
- Migraine aggravated (384 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on amiodarone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Pacerone) and Pacerone (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nosebleed and drugs of ingredients of memantine hydrochloride - 7 seconds ago
- All-Trans Retinoic Acid and Arrhythmias - 10 seconds ago
- Candesartan Cilexetil and Cannabis drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Dtic-Dome and Pulmonary Embolism - 15 seconds ago
- Adderall and Lopressor Hct drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Cimetidine and Urination - Excessive Volume - a minute ago
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Vancomycin Hcl drug interaction - a minute ago
- Breast Cancer and Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis - a minute ago
- Polycythemia Vera and Myelodysplastic Syndrome - a minute ago
- Penicillin and Bleeding Into The Skin - 2 minutes ago