Paclitaxel and Urethral cancer metastatic - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Urethral cancer metastatic is reported only by a few people who take Paclitaxel.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Paclitaxel and have Urethral cancer metastatic. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67,485 people who have side effects while taking Paclitaxel from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
67,485 people reported to have side effects when taking Paclitaxel.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Urethral cancer metastatic.
What is Paclitaxel?
Paclitaxel has active ingredients of paclitaxel. It is often used in breast cancer. eHealthMe is studying from 67,559 Paclitaxel users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Urethral cancer metastatic?
Urethral cancer metastatic is found to be associated with 36 drugs and 9 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Paclitaxel and Urethral cancer metastatic reports submitted per year:
Time on Paclitaxel when people have Urethral cancer metastatic *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Urethral cancer metastatic when taking Paclitaxel *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs people take besides Paclitaxel *:
- Carboplatin: 1 person, 50.00%
Common side effects people have besides Urethral cancer metastatic *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 50.00%
- Lung Neoplasm (tumour of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
- Disease Progression: 1 person, 50.00%
- Failure To Thrive (inadequate weight gain and physical growth in children): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 50.00%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 1 person, 50.00%
- Hepatic Lesion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 1 person, 50.00%
- Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion: 1 person, 50.00%
- Malignant Pleural Effusion (a condition in which cancer causes an abnormal amount of fluid to collect between the thin layers of tissue lining of lung): 1 person, 50.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Urethral Cancer: 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Lymph Nodes (cancer spreads to lymph node): 1 person, 50.00%
- Metastases To Lung (cancer spreads to lung): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Paclitaxel and have Urethral cancer metastatic?Check whether Urethral cancer metastatic is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Urethral cancer metastatic and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of paclitaxel:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Paclitaxel:
- Paclitaxel (67,559 reports)
Common Paclitaxel side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 5,058 reports
- Agranulocytosis (a deficiency of granulocytes in the blood, causing increased vulnerability to infection): 4,284 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,276 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,661 reports
- Rashes (redness): 3,640 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 3,519 reports
- Fever: 3,384 reports
Browse all side effects of Paclitaxel:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Urethral cancer metastatic treatments and more:
- Urethral cancer metastatic (61 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Urethral cancer metastatic:
- Urethral cancer metastatic in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urethral cancer metastatic in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urethral cancer metastatic in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Urethral cancer metastatic:
- Urethral cancer metastatic (36 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Urethral cancer metastatic:
- Urethral cancer metastatic (9 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on paclitaxel (the active ingredients of Paclitaxel) and Paclitaxel (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Deltasone and Exemestane drug interaction - a second ago
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Protonix drug interaction - a second ago
- Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate and Divalproex drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Avandia and Acute Hepatic Failure - 6 seconds ago
- Levetiracetam and Loratadine drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Armour Thyroid and Full Blood Count Increased - 19 seconds ago
- Triphasil-21 and Depakote drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Tonsillar Hypertrophy - 23 seconds ago
- Clonazepam and Safyral drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Muscle Cramps - 24 seconds ago