Will you have Vomiting with Pamelor - from FDA reports
Vomiting is found among people who take Pamelor, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,952 people who have side effects when taking Pamelor from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on nortriptyline hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Pamelor) and Pamelor (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Vomiting are also considered in the study.
What is Pamelor?
Pamelor has active ingredients of nortriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Pamelor 3,188 users)
What is Vomiting?
Vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 312,432 Vomiting patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
2,952 people reported to have side effects when taking Pamelor.
Among them, 194 people (6.57%) have Vomiting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Pamelor when people have Vomiting *:
- < 1 month: 71.43 %
- 1 - 6 months: 28.57 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Pamelor *:
- female: 78.72 %
- male: 21.28 %
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Pamelor *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.16 %
- 10-19: 1.16 %
- 20-29: 8.09 %
- 30-39: 17.34 %
- 40-49: 18.5 %
- 50-59: 18.5 %
- 60+: 35.26 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 65 people, 33.51%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 34 people, 17.53%
- Limb Discomfort (discomfort in leg): 19 people, 9.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 13 people, 6.70%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 12 people, 6.19%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 12 people, 6.19%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 11 people, 5.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 5.67%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 11 people, 5.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 5.15%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin: 68 people, 35.05%
- Neurontin: 60 people, 30.93%
- Ativan: 48 people, 24.74%
- Zometa: 46 people, 23.71%
- Prilosec: 46 people, 23.71%
- Xanax: 44 people, 22.68%
- Paxil: 42 people, 21.65%
- Aredia: 41 people, 21.13%
- Vioxx: 37 people, 19.07%
- Dexamethasone: 36 people, 18.56%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 112 people, 57.73%
- Pain: 90 people, 46.39%
- Dizziness: 78 people, 40.21%
- Joint Pain: 75 people, 38.66%
- Stress And Anxiety: 70 people, 36.08%
- Fall: 63 people, 32.47%
- Diarrhea: 60 people, 30.93%
- Back Pain: 56 people, 28.87%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 52 people, 26.80%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 52 people, 26.80%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Vomiting while taking Pamelor?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Pamelor and have Vomiting
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with VomitingVomiting (3,942 drugs)
Could your condition cause VomitingVomiting (5,122 conditions)
Pamelor side effects
- Pamelor side effects (2,952 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Pamelora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastritis with Gastric Bypass? - now
- Will you have Lacrimal Mucocoele with Singulair? - a second ago
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride and Flecainide Acetate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Melena with Flagyl? - a second ago
- Will you have Vasovagal with Metadate Cd? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Syncope with Metadate Cd? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Passed Out with Metadate Cd? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Fainting with Metadate Cd? - 2 seconds ago
- Monistat 3 and Earth Gall drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fainting with Metadate Cd? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes L - Arginine - an hour ago
- A study for a 34 year old man who takes Diazepam, Zopiclone, Alprazolam - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Fluoxetine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Cataflam, Amoxicillin, Zantac 150 - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Sodium Ascorbate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Norco, Acyclovir - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Phentermine Hydrochloride - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Olanzapine, Suboxone - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Methotrexate, Humira for a 38 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vesicare, Fish Oil, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin D, Lo Loestrin Fe - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.