Pantoprazole sodium and Thirst - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Thirst is found among people who take Pantoprazole sodium, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pantoprazole sodium and have Thirst. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 43,866 people who have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
43,866 people reported to have side effects when taking Pantoprazole sodium.
Among them, 48 people (0.11%) have Thirst.
What is Pantoprazole sodium?
Pantoprazole sodium has active ingredients of pantoprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 44,374 Pantoprazole sodium users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Thirst?
Thirst is found to be associated with 1,920 drugs and 1,295 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pantoprazole sodium and Thirst reports submitted per year:
Time on Pantoprazole sodium when people have Thirst *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Thirst when taking Pantoprazole sodium *:
- female: 70.21 %
- male: 29.79 %
Age of people who have Thirst when taking Pantoprazole sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.63 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 2.63 %
- 40-49: 10.53 %
- 50-59: 15.79 %
- 60+: 68.42 %
Common drugs people take besides Pantoprazole sodium *:
- Tylenol: 10 people, 20.83%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 7 people, 14.58%
- Vitamin B12: 7 people, 14.58%
- Magnesium: 7 people, 14.58%
- Zofran: 6 people, 12.50%
- Xyrem: 6 people, 12.50%
- Codeine: 6 people, 12.50%
- Vitamin D3: 6 people, 12.50%
- Vitamin D: 6 people, 12.50%
- Fenofibrate: 5 people, 10.42%
Common side effects people have besides Thirst *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 21 people, 43.75%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 20 people, 41.67%
- Diarrhea: 18 people, 37.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 17 people, 35.42%
- Breathing Difficulty: 14 people, 29.17%
- Stress And Anxiety: 11 people, 22.92%
- Pain: 10 people, 20.83%
- Dizziness: 10 people, 20.83%
- Abdominal Pain: 10 people, 20.83%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 18.75%
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 6 people, 12.50%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 5 people, 10.42%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 8.33%
- Indigestion: 4 people, 8.33%
- Short-Bowel Syndrome (a condition in which the body cannot absorb enough fluids and nutrients because part of the small intestine is missing): 4 people, 8.33%
- Pain: 3 people, 6.25%
- Depression: 3 people, 6.25%
- Ill-Defined Disorder: 3 people, 6.25%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 3 people, 6.25%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 3 people, 6.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pantoprazole sodium and have Thirst?Check whether Thirst is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Thirst and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of pantoprazole sodium:
- Thirst and drugs with ingredients of pantoprazole sodium (295 reports)
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pantoprazole sodium:
- Pantoprazole sodium (44,374 reports)
Common Pantoprazole sodium side effects:
Browse all side effects of Pantoprazole sodium:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Thirst treatments and more:
- Thirst (17,275 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Thirst:
- Thirst in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Thirst in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Thirst in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Thirst:
All the drugs that are associated with Thirst:
- Thirst (1,920 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Thirst:
All the conditions that are associated with Thirst:
- Thirst (1,295 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pantoprazole sodium (the active ingredients of Pantoprazole sodium) and Pantoprazole sodium (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Amphotericin B and Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of Skin - a second ago
- Alzheimer'S Disease and Altered State Of Consciousness - 14 seconds ago
- Allergic Rhinitis and Athlete'S Foot - 25 seconds ago
- Latex Allergy and drugs of ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium - 32 seconds ago
- Dulcolax and Inderal La drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Hypercalcaemia and Coughing Up Blood - 46 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Acetate and Demadex drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Imitrex and Otitis - 50 seconds ago
- Metrogel and Compazine drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Humira and Nasal Dryness - 55 seconds ago