Papaya and Heart rate increased - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Heart rate increased is reported only by a few people who take Papaya.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Papaya and have Heart rate increased. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 323 people who have side effects while taking Papaya from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
323 people reported to have side effects when taking Papaya.
Among them, 5 people (1.55%) have Heart rate increased.
What is Papaya?
Papaya has active ingredients of papaya. eHealthMe is studying from 334 Papaya users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Heart rate increased?
Heart rate increased is found to be associated with 3,503 drugs and 3,034 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Papaya and Heart rate increased reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Papaya *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Heart rate increased when taking Papaya *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common drugs people take besides Papaya *:
- Vitamin C: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 40.00%
- Creon: 1 person, 20.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 20.00%
- Grape Seed Extract: 1 person, 20.00%
- Furosemide: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fentanyl Transdermal System: 1 person, 20.00%
- Dilaudid: 1 person, 20.00%
- Vitamin E: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Heart rate increased *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation): 2 people, 40.00%
- Road Traffic Accident: 1 person, 20.00%
- Rashes (redness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 20.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fever: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Uterine Leiomyoma (uterine benign tumour derived from smooth muscle): 1 person, 20.00%
- Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction (dysfunction of a muscular valve that controls the flow of digestive juices): 1 person, 20.00%
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding: 1 person, 20.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Papaya and have Heart rate increased?Check whether Heart rate increased is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Heart rate increased and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of papaya:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Papaya:
- Papaya (334 reports)
Heart rate increased treatments and more:
- Heart rate increased (109,308 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Heart rate increased:
- Heart rate increased in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Heart rate increased in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Heart rate increased in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Heart rate increased:
All the drugs that are associated with Heart rate increased:
- Heart rate increased (3,503 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Heart rate increased:
All the conditions that are associated with Heart rate increased:
- Heart rate increased (3,034 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on papaya (the active ingredients of Papaya) and Papaya (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Coq10 and Sanctura drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen 21 vs. Kariva - 8 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation - 10 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Scrotal Oedema - 10 seconds ago
- Flonase and Candidiasis - 13 seconds ago
- Atenolol vs. Inderal - 20 seconds ago
- Acitretin and Muscle Spasms - 25 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Halo Vision - 33 seconds ago
- Brisdelle and Lipitor drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Herpes Simplex Aggravated - 41 seconds ago