Patanol and Pancreatitis acute - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pancreatitis acute is reported only by a few people who take Patanol.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Patanol and have Pancreatitis acute. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 5,107 people who have side effects while taking Patanol from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5,107 people reported to have side effects when taking Patanol.
Among them, 4 people (0.08%) have Pancreatitis acute.
What is Patanol?
Patanol has active ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 4,946 Patanol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pancreatitis acute?
Pancreatitis acute (sudden inflammation of pancreas) is found to be associated with 1,984 drugs and 1,320 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Patanol and Pancreatitis acute reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Patanol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Pancreatitis acute when taking Patanol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Common drugs people take besides Patanol *:
- Zyrtec: 2 people, 50.00%
- Lantus: 2 people, 50.00%
- Proair Hfa: 2 people, 50.00%
- Avandia: 1 person, 25.00%
- Benicar: 1 person, 25.00%
- Benicar Hct: 1 person, 25.00%
- Byetta: 1 person, 25.00%
- Catapres: 1 person, 25.00%
- Elidel: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hydroxyzine: 1 person, 25.00%
Common side effects people have besides Pancreatitis acute *:
- Ulcer Haemorrhage (bleeding ulcer): 1 person, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diverticulum (out pouching of a hollow (or a fluid-filled) structure in the body): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastritis - Chronic (long lasting inflammation of stomach): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastritis Erosive (a break in the surface layer of the membrane lining the stomach with infection): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (bleeding gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 25.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 50.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chest Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 25.00%
- Depression: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 25.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 25.00%
- Eye Irritation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Patanol and have Pancreatitis acute?Check whether Pancreatitis acute is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Pancreatitis acute and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of olopatadine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Patanol:
- Patanol (4,946 reports)
Common Patanol side effects:
Browse all side effects of Patanol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pancreatitis acute treatments and more:
- Pancreatitis acute (22,786 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pancreatitis acute:
- Pancreatitis acute in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pancreatitis acute in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pancreatitis acute in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pancreatitis acute:
All the drugs that are associated with Pancreatitis acute:
- Pancreatitis acute (1,984 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pancreatitis acute:
All the conditions that are associated with Pancreatitis acute:
- Pancreatitis acute (1,320 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olopatadine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Patanol) and Patanol (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gemzar and Zieve Syndrome - now
- Insomnia and Lower Extremity Mass - a second ago
- Cow'S Milk Intolerance and drugs of ingredients of zolpidem tartrate - 3 seconds ago
- Osteopenia and Blister - 10 seconds ago
- Miralax and Vein Disorder - 10 seconds ago
- Enulose and Metastases To Bone - 11 seconds ago
- Emend and Delirium - 11 seconds ago
- Folic Acid and Risperdal Consta drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Angina Pectoris Aggravated and Coronary Heart Disease - 27 seconds ago
- Famciclovir and Hallucinations Aggravated - 27 seconds ago