Paxil cr and Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital is found among people who take Paxil cr, especially for people who are female, 0-1 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Paxil cr and have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,985 people who have side effects when taking Paxil cr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,985 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil cr.
Among them, 133 people (1.67%) have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital.
What is Paxil cr?
Paxil cr has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. eHealthMe is studying from 8,261 Paxil cr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital?
Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital (congenital -narrowing (stenosis) that occurs in the lung artery) is found to be associated with 366 drugs and 175 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Paxil cr and Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil cr when people have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital *:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital when taking Paxil cr*:
Age of people who have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital when taking Paxil cr *:
Common drugs people take besides Paxil cr *:
Common side effects people have besides Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Paxil cr and have Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital?Check whether Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
How severe was Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Paxil cr:
- Paxil cr (8,261 reports)
Common Paxil cr side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 907 reports
- Atrial septal defect (an abnormal opening between the left and right atria of the heart): 807 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 771 reports
- Dizziness: 755 reports
- Ventricular septal defect (a hole in the heart, is a common heart defect that's present at birth (congenital)): 513 reports
Browse all side effects of Paxil cr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital treatments and more:
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital (1,231 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital:
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital:
- Paxil: 483 reports
- Zofran: 186 reports
- Vitamins: 169 reports
- Paxil cr: 133 reports
- Zoloft: 131 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital:
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital (366 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital:
All the conditions that are associated with Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital:
- Pulmonary artery stenosis congenital (175 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on paroxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Paxil cr) and Paxil cr (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rapaflo and Megace Es drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Haloperidol and Diverticulitis Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Xopenex and Tension Headache - 10 seconds ago
- Nitrostat and Pifeltro drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Vincasar Pfs and Xarelto drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Prostate Cancer - 24 seconds ago
- Oxycodone Hydrochloride and Pneumonia Aspiration - 26 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Myasthenia Gravis - 29 seconds ago
- Spinraza and Heart Rate Increased - 34 seconds ago
- Neumega and Ovral drug interaction - 38 seconds ago