Paxil and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 78,781 people who have side effects when taking Paxil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
78,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 3,841 people (4.88%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 11.7 %
- 1 - 6 months: 21.97 %
- 6 - 12 months: 17.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 11.7 %
- 2 - 5 years: 21.56 %
- 5 - 10 years: 11.7 %
- 10+ years: 3.7 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Paxil *:
- female: 70.94 %
- male: 29.06 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.38 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 2.58 %
- 20-29: 7.58 %
- 30-39: 14.46 %
- 40-49: 24.21 %
- 50-59: 23.62 %
- 60+: 27.03 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (182 people, 4.74%)
- High Blood Pressure (172 people, 4.48%)
- Multiple Myeloma (144 people, 3.75%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (136 people, 3.54%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (131 people, 3.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (773 people, 20.12%)
- Xanax (572 people, 14.89%)
- Oxycontin (526 people, 13.69%)
- Ambien (516 people, 13.43%)
- Ativan (488 people, 12.71%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (930 people, 24.21%)
- Fatigue (915 people, 23.82%)
- Back Pain (856 people, 22.29%)
- Injury (823 people, 21.43%)
- Weakness (781 people, 20.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Paxil?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlternative medicine - pain relief and drugs with ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlternative medicine - pain relief and Paxil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,152 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- Metastases to bone and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Multiple myeloma and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Breast cancer metastatic and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
User reviews to the study
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
I have been taking Paxil for years now (at least ten) and have lost a great deal of hair particularly on the crown and back of my head and up through the top. I used to have dense wavy/curly hair and now it very sparse. Has anyone had a similar experience and reversed their hair loss by ...
My name is Geraldine. I have afib and have been on Multaq 400 mg 2x a day for about 2 years. Recently my son passed away and I have been having a tough time dealing with his passing. I'm going through a mild depression. My Doctor is putting me on Paxil 10 mg once a day to take the edge off. I'm ...
Hi, I have been taking 20 mg Paxil for years now for anxiety and panic and it has been helpful. I am now entering menopause and am having hot flashes, insomnia and my anxiety has ramped up a bit. I just purchased some Ashwaghanda 62.5 mg but I got nervous when I read the side of the bottle ...