Who have Labile blood pressure with Paxil - from FDA reports
Labile blood pressure is found among people who take Paxil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 81,154 people who have side effects when taking Paxil from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
81,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 12 people (0.01%) have Labile blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Labile blood pressure *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Paxil *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Labile blood pressure when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 11.11 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 22.22 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gilles De La Tourette Syndrome (a condition that causes people to make repeated, quick movements or sounds that they cannot control): 1 person, 8.33%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 8.33%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 8.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 4 people, 33.33%
- Keflex: 2 people, 16.67%
- Ativan: 2 people, 16.67%
- Glucophage: 2 people, 16.67%
- Klonopin: 2 people, 16.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness: 3 people, 25.00%
- Hallucination, Auditory (perceiving sounds without auditory stimulus): 2 people, 16.67%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 16.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 16.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Labile blood pressure while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labile blood pressure
- Subscribe to monitor Labile blood pressure in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Labile blood pressure
Labile blood pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, asthma (latest reports from 1,450 Labile blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (839 drugs)
Could your condition cause Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (478 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Coumadin and Nabumetone drug interaction - now
- Will you have Nausea with Saccharomyces Cerevisiae? - now
- What to expect when you take Cymbalta and Synthroid - now
- Will you have Rash - Child Under 2 Years with Avodart? - a second ago
- Will you have Prickly Heat with Avodart? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - an hour ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.