Who have Labour complication with Paxil - from FDA reports
There is no Labour complication reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Labour complication with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Labour complication while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labour complication
- Subscribe to monitor Labour complication in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Labour complication has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, birth control, psoriasis, depression (latest reports from 221 Labour complication patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labour complicationLabour complication
Could your condition cause Labour complicationLabour complication
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Joint Pain with Clopidogrel Bisulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Eye Redness with Amevive? - a second ago
- Will you have Stiffness In A Joint with Clopidogrel Bisulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Pain - Joints with Clopidogrel Bisulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Red Eyes with Amevive? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Adderall, Nexium 24hr - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Flonase - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Flonase - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Simvastatin, Losartan, Amlodipine, Hydro-d for a 71 year old man - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.