Paxil and Macroangiopathy - from FDA reports
Macroangiopathy is reported only by a few people who take Paxil. We study 81,154 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Macroangiopathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Macroangiopathy and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
81,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Macroangiopathy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Macroangiopathy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Macroangiopathy when taking Paxil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Macroangiopathy when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 100.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 100.00%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 1 person, 100.00%
- Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Macroangiopathy while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroangiopathy
- Subscribe to monitor Macroangiopathy in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Macroangiopathy (a disease of the large blood vessels in which fat and blood clots build up and stick to the vessel walls, blocking the flow of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, joint pain (latest reports from 47 Macroangiopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (83 drugs)
Could your condition cause MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (40 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Green Tea Extract and Q-Gesic drug interaction - now
- Will you have Injection Site Bruising with Enbrel? - now
- Will you have Hypertension with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Htn with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
- Will you have Hbp with Children'S Zyrtec Allergy? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 10 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Dutoprol, Norvasc, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zyrtec Allergy - 40 minutes ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Lamictal - 47 minutes ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Ritalin, Concerta - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.