Paxil and Macroangiopathy - from FDA reports
Macroangiopathy is reported only by a few people who take Paxil. We study 78,781 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Macroangiopathy. Find out below who they are, when they have Macroangiopathy and more.
78,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Macroangiopathy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Macroangiopathy *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Macroangiopathy when taking Paxil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Macroangiopathy when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 1 person, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 100.00%
- Famotidine: 1 person, 100.00%
- Calcium: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Withdrawal Syndrome (a discontinuation syndrome is a set of symptoms occurred due to discontinuation of substance): 1 person, 100.00%
- Visual Impairment: 1 person, 100.00%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 1 person, 100.00%
- Retching (strong involuntary effort to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Macroangiopathy in Paxil
- Subscribe to monitor Paxil
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macroangiopathy
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Macroangiopathy (a disease of the large blood vessels in which fat and blood clots build up and stick to the vessel walls, blocking the flow of blood) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, breast cancer, type 2 diabetes, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 34 Macroangiopathy patients).
Drugs that are associated with MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (83 drugs)
Could your condition cause MacroangiopathyMacroangiopathy (40 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who have Macroangiopathy
- Support group for people who take Paxil
You may be interested in these posts
- Just wondering how common this is and where to get help
- Hi there, I am concerned I have had serotonin syndrome as was unwell last week, for over a week and put it down to having a tummy bug. I have only just started to feel better emotionally -Less Depressed on an increase from 10 -20 Paroxatine, so didn't want the Doctors to take me down to 10 mg
- I got my first DVT 6 months after I started Paxil. I got my second one after 2 yrs. Are there any lawsuits against this company? Thanks for any help.
- I just started taking Paxil yesterday and am worried about insomnia. Was on Lexapro but it made me feel like I was on speed and did not sleep at all I hope Paxil will be more sedating
- Can i take paxcil in the morning Abd hydroxzine in the evening with out side effects
- Will you have Depression with Humalog?
- Will you have Injury with Belladonna?
- Will you have Neoplasm Malignant with Humira?
- Flomax and Advair Diskus 100/50 drug interaction
- Will you have Enterococcal Sepsis with Amino Acids?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Humalog and have Depression?
- Support group for people who take Belladonna and have Injury?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Neoplasm Malignant?
- Support group for people who take Flomax and Advair Diskus 100/50
- Support group for people who take Amino Acids and have Enterococcal Sepsis?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.