Paxil and Macular rupture - from FDA reports
There is no Macular rupture reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular rupture with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Macular rupture in Paxil
- Subscribe to monitor Paxil
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular rupture
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Macular rupture (breaks in macula a part of internal eye) has been reported by people with bronchitis, psoriasis, constipation, multiple sclerosis, back pain (latest reports from 22 Macular rupture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Could your condition cause Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who have Macular Rupture
- Support group for people who take Paxil
- Will you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder with Miralax?
- Will you have Decreased Sweating with Topamax?
- Riluzole and Valproic Acid drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Triglycerides Increased with Neurontin?
- Will you have Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities with Uveitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Miralax and have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Decreased Sweating?
- Support group for people who take Riluzole and Valproic Acid
- Support group for people who take Neurontin and have Blood Triglycerides Increased?
- Support group for people who have Uveitis and Arteriosclerosis Of The Extremities?
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
- Hello My name is Beverly I took xarelto for 4 days now with vision issues: double vision and...
- I’m so upset no one told me I would lose my hair. Does it grow back when you get off Vesicare?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.