Paxil and Macular rupture - from FDA reports
There is no Macular rupture reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Macular rupture with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Macular rupture while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Macular rupture
- Subscribe to monitor Macular rupture in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Macular rupture (breaks in macula a part of internal eye) has been reported by people with bronchitis, psoriasis, constipation, osteoporosis post-menopausal, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 27 Macular rupture patients).
Drugs that are associated with Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Could your condition cause Macular ruptureMacular rupture
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Endep? - now
- Will you have Syncope Vasovagal with Qvar 40? - 2 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Cod Liver Oil drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Yeast Infection with Colcrys? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Pain with Yellow Oleander Poisoning? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tri-sprintec, Topiramate, Phentermine, Meloxicam - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Metformin, Lamictal Xr - 17 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Telmisartan for a 29 year old woman - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Doxycycline - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Spiriva - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.