Paxil and Magnesium deficiency - from FDA reports
There is no Magnesium deficiency reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Magnesium deficiency with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Magnesium deficiency
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Magnesium deficiency (lack of magnesium) has been reported by people with gastroesophageal reflux disease, breast cancer, indigestion, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 424 Magnesium deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Magnesium deficiencyMagnesium deficiency
Could your condition cause Magnesium deficiencyMagnesium deficiency
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Magnesium Deficiency
- Support group for people who have Magnesium Deficiency
- Support group for people who take Paxil
- Will you have Hay Fever with Accuneb?
- What to expect when you have Quinidine - Serum and Haemodilution?
- What to expect when you take Biaxin Xl and have Eructation?
- Will you have Color Blindness with Acetazolamide?
- What to expect when you take Lorazepam and have Open Wound?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Accuneb and have Hay Fever?
- Support group for people who take Acetazolamide and have Color Blindness?
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Metastases To Central Nervous System?
- Support group for people who take Acetaminophen and have Hypersexuality?
- Support group for people who have Blood Thinner and Baboon Syndrome?
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.