Paxil and Magnesium metabolism disorder - from FDA reports
Magnesium metabolism disorder is reported only by a few people who take Paxil. We study 78,781 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA. Among them, 5 have Magnesium metabolism disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Magnesium metabolism disorder and more.
78,781 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Magnesium metabolism disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Paxil when people have Magnesium metabolism disorder *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Magnesium metabolism disorder when taking Paxil *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Magnesium metabolism disorder when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Allopurinol: 4 people, 80.00%
- Augmentin: 4 people, 80.00%
- Atenolol: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cozaar: 4 people, 80.00%
- Digoxin: 4 people, 80.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 80.00%
- Back Pain: 4 people, 80.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 4 people, 80.00%
- Weakness: 4 people, 80.00%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Magnesium metabolism disorder
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Magnesium metabolism disorder in Paxil
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Paxil and Magnesium metabolism disorder
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Magnesium metabolism disorder
Magnesium metabolism disorder (disease of magnesium utilization) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, hypercalcaemia of malignancy, pain, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 82 Magnesium metabolism disorder patients).
Drugs that are associated with Magnesium metabolism disorderMagnesium metabolism disorder (262 drugs)
Could your condition cause Magnesium metabolism disorderMagnesium metabolism disorder (77 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Magnesium Metabolism Disorder
- Support group for people who have Magnesium Metabolism Disorder
- Support group for people who take Paxil
You may be interested in these posts
- Just wondering how common this is and where to get help
- Hi there, I am concerned I have had serotonin syndrome as was unwell last week, for over a week and put it down to having a tummy bug. I have only just started to feel better emotionally -Less Depressed on an increase from 10 -20 Paroxatine, so didn't want the Doctors to take me down to 10 mg
- I got my first DVT 6 months after I started Paxil. I got my second one after 2 yrs. Are there any lawsuits against this company? Thanks for any help.
- I just started taking Paxil yesterday and am worried about insomnia. Was on Lexapro but it made me feel like I was on speed and did not sleep at all I hope Paxil will be more sedating
- Can i take paxcil in the morning Abd hydroxzine in the evening with out side effects
- Will you have Anaemia with Acebutolol Hydrochloride?
- What to expect when you take Metformin and have Nyctanopia?
- What to expect when you take Keflex and have Loss Of Smell?
- What to expect when you take Lamisil and have Facial Spasm?
- Will you have Gallbladder Disorder with Desonide?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Acebutolol Hydrochloride and have Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Desonide and have Gallbladder Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Cyclophosphamide and have Plasminogen Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Advair Hfa and have Tobacco Use?
- Support group for people who take Nasonex and have Smallpox?
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
- Im sorry , what is fibromyalgia masochisim ? Is that a new term
- Hi, i'm Mike S. and was diagnosed with hiv in 1999. I learned 1 year ago that I have keratoconus...
- Hi, how are you? Are you still taking Colchicine? Why are you prescribed it? It will cause...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.