Paxil and Malaria - from FDA reports
There is no Malaria reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Malaria with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Malaria in Paxil
- Subscribe to monitor Paxil
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malaria
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Malaria (a parasitic disease due to mosquito bite) has been reported by people with malaria, hiv infection, onchocerciasis, chronic myeloid leukaemia, preventive health care (latest reports from 4,342 Malaria patients).
Drugs that are associated with MalariaMalaria
Could your condition cause MalariaMalaria
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Malaria
- Support group for people who have Malaria
- Support group for people who take Paxil
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Fioricet?
- Will you have Hiatus Hernia with Tysabri?
- Seroquel and Yaz drug interaction
- Buspar and Imodium drug interaction
- Will you have Obsessive Thoughts with Parkinson'S Disease?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fioricet and have Panic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Tysabri and have Hiatus Hernia?
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and Yaz
- Support group for people who take Buspar and Imodium
- Support group for people who have Parkinson'S Disease and Obsessive Thoughts?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.