Paxil and Malathion poisoning - from FDA reports
There is no Malathion poisoning reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Malathion poisoning with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Malathion poisoning while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Malathion poisoning
- Subscribe to monitor Malathion poisoning in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Malathion poisoning (latest reports from 2 Malathion poisoning patients).
Drugs that are associated with Malathion poisoningMalathion poisoning
Could your condition cause Malathion poisoningMalathion poisoning
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- B6 and Bystolic drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain In Extremity with Navelbine? - now
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Foradil? - a second ago
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Foradil? - a second ago
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Foradil? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa, Phentermine - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Mobic, Biotin, Methocarbamol - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Buspar, Norco - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Clonidine - an hour ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Fenofibrate for a 77 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.