Paxil and Male genital examination abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Male genital examination abnormal reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Male genital examination abnormal with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Male genital examination abnormal while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Male genital examination abnormal
- Subscribe to monitor Male genital examination abnormal in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Male Genital Examination Abnormal
Male genital examination abnormal has been reported by people with hair loss, skin disorder, prostate cancer, russell-silver syndrome, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 16 Male genital examination abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital examination abnormalMale genital examination abnormal
Could your condition cause Male genital examination abnormalMale genital examination abnormal
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Anemia - Iron Deficiency with Prolia? - now
- Will you have Burning Sensation with Voltaren? - a second ago
- Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate and Miralax drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile Colitis with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - a second ago
- Will you have Clostridium Difficile with Mycophenolate Mofetil? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Vancomycin Hcl, Folic Acid, Arava, Prednisone - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tivicay - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old man who takes Loratadine - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Biotin for a 34 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Prozac, Lamictal - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.