Paxil and Male genital examination abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Male genital examination abnormal reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Male genital examination abnormal with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Male genital examination abnormal
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Personalize and monitor this study
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 82,159 users)
Male Genital Examination Abnormal
Male genital examination abnormal has been reported by people with hair loss, skin disorder, prostate cancer, russell-silver syndrome, breast cancer (latest reports from 15 Male genital examination abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Male genital examination abnormalMale genital examination abnormal
Could your condition cause Male genital examination abnormalMale genital examination abnormal
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (78,804 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Male Genital Examination Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Male Genital Examination Abnormal
- Support group for people who take Paxil
- Will you have Stroke with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab?
- Will you have Optic Nerve Disorder with Seroquel?
- Will you have Ulcer with Contrave?
- Will you have Jet Lag with Ash?
- What to expect when you take Finacea and have Macular Scar?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab and have Stroke?
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and have Optic Nerve Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Contrave and have Ulcer?
- Support group for people who have Ash and Jet Lag?
- Support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Pain Disorder?
- My name is Paul I started having shortness of breath shortly after starting Lantus. I am...
- Hi, I'm a 68 year old woman with high blood pressure. I was given 5 mil of Bystolic in April and in...
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.