Paxil and Metanephrine urine increased - from FDA reports
Metanephrine urine increased is reported only by a few people who take Paxil. We study 81,154 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA. Among them, 2 have Metanephrine urine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Metanephrine urine increased and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
81,154 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 2 people (0.0%) have Metanephrine urine increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metanephrine urine increased when taking Paxil *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Metanephrine urine increased when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Depressed Mood: 1 person, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyban: 1 person, 50.00%
- Compazine: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cilostazol: 1 person, 50.00%
- Clarinex: 1 person, 50.00%
- Claritin: 1 person, 50.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Phaeochromocytoma (vascular tumour of the adrenal gland): 2 people, 100.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Femoral Arterial Stenosis (narrowing of artery of femur bone): 1 person, 50.00%
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Metanephrine urine increased while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Metanephrine urine increased
- Subscribe to monitor Metanephrine urine increased in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,532 users)
Metanephrine urine increased
Metanephrine urine increased has been reported by people with depression, panic disorder, high blood pressure, parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 71 Metanephrine urine increased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Metanephrine urine increasedMetanephrine urine increased (121 drugs)
Could your condition cause Metanephrine urine increasedMetanephrine urine increased (25 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,177 reports)
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Diovan? - a second ago
- Will you have Raoultella Ornithinolytica Infection with Synthroid? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Metformin - 47 minutes ago
- Prediction of Losartan, Januvia, Metformin for a 62 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Sildenafil Citrate, Oxycodone - an hour ago
- Prediction of Cialis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.