Will you have Metastases to neck with Paxil - from FDA reports
There is no Metastases to neck reported by people who take Paxil yet. This review analyzes which people have Metastases to neck with Paxil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on paroxetine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Paxil) and Paxil (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Metastases to neck are also considered in the study.
What is Paxil?
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,999 users)
What is Metastases To Neck?
Metastases to neck (cancer spreads to neck) has been reported by people with malignant respiratory tract neoplasm, neoplasm malignant, osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 203 Metastases to neck patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Metastases to neck while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Metastases to neck
- Subscribe to monitor Metastases to neck in Paxil
- Subscribe to monitor Paxil
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who take Paxil and have Metastases to neck
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Metastases to neckMetastases to neck
Could your condition cause Metastases to neckMetastases to neck
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,644 reports)
Browse side effects by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Missed Periods with Thrive? - now
- Methotrexate and Garcinia Cambogia drug interaction - now
- Will you have Penile Size Reduced with Lisinopril? - a second ago
- Will you have Nail Atrophy with Labetalol Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Melatonin and Ultiva drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Thirst with Taurine? - 3 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Lizzy-Run-Up-The-Hedge drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Paleness with Plenaxis? - 4 seconds ago
- Fentanyl and Jamaica Sorrel drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Leg with Hyperlipidemia? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.