Who have Metastases to nervous system with Paxil - from FDA reports
Metastases to nervous system is reported only by a few people who take Paxil. We study 81,621 people who have side effects while taking Paxil from FDA. Among them, 1 have Metastases to nervous system. Find out below who they are, when they have Metastases to nervous system and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
81,621 people reported to have side effects when taking Paxil.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Metastases to nervous system
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Metastases to nervous system when taking Paxil *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Metastases to nervous system when taking Paxil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Temazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Azmacort: 1 person, 100.00%
- Atrovent: 1 person, 100.00%
- Albuterol: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Metastases To Liver (cancer spreads to liver): 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusion: 1 person, 100.00%
- Aggression: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Metastases to nervous system while taking Paxil?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Metastases to nervous system
- Subscribe to monitor Metastases to nervous system in Paxil
You are not alone:
Paxil has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Paxil 84,999 users)
Metastases to nervous system
Metastases to nervous system (cancer spreads to nervous system) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, breast cancer stage iv, lung neoplasm malignant (latest reports from 266 Metastases to nervous system patients).
Drugs that are associated with Metastases to nervous systemMetastases to nervous system (67 drugs)
Could your condition cause Metastases to nervous systemMetastases to nervous system (23 conditions)
Paxil side effects
- Paxil side effects (81,644 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Paxila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, Akaltun I, "Bilateral gynecomastia in a preadolescent boy while under treatment with methylphenidate and paroxetine", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Aug .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Dry Mouth with Vasotec? - now
- Will you have Liver Function Test Abnormal with Myrbetriq? - a second ago
- Will you have Retinal Detachment with Depo-Testosterone? - a second ago
- Risperidone and Wasserkresse drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Novalgin and Ultravate drug interactions for boys aged 2-9 - 3 seconds ago
- Opana Er and Eliquis drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Potassium - Low with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Low Blood Potassium with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypopotassemia with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypokalemic Syndrome with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Arthrotec, Valsartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Propranolol Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Savella, Seroquel Xr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Levaquin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Lipitor - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Junel 1/20 - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Moxifloxacin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.