Who have Dacryoadenitis acquired with Peginterferon - from FDA reports
Dacryoadenitis acquired is reported only by a few people who take Peginterferon. We study 12,939 people who have side effects while taking Peginterferon from FDA. Among them, 2 have Dacryoadenitis acquired. Find out below who they are, when they have Dacryoadenitis acquired and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
12,939 people reported to have side effects when taking Peginterferon.
Among them, 2 people (0.02%) have Dacryoadenitis acquired
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Peginterferon *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Dacryoadenitis acquired when taking Peginterferon *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hyperthyroidism (over activity of the thyroid gland): 2 people, 100.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ribavirin: 2 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tenderness (pain or discomfort when an affected area is touched): 2 people, 100.00%
- Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands): 2 people, 100.00%
- Rashes (redness): 2 people, 100.00%
- Night Sweats (sweating in night): 2 people, 100.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 100.00%
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
- Eyelid Oedema (eyelids are swollen and contain excessive fluid): 2 people, 100.00%
- Eye Irritation: 2 people, 100.00%
- Erythema Nodosum (skin inflammation that results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below): 2 people, 100.00%
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased: 2 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you have Dacryoadenitis acquired while taking Peginterferon?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dacryoadenitis acquired
- Subscribe to monitor Dacryoadenitis acquired in Peginterferon
You are not alone:
Peginterferon has active ingredients of peginterferon alfa-2a; ribavirin. It is often used in hepatitis c. (latest outcomes from Peginterferon 13,028 users)
Dacryoadenitis acquired (inflammation of the lacrimal glands acquired) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, hepatitis c, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 35 Dacryoadenitis acquired patients).
Drugs that are associated with Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (27 drugs)
Could your condition cause Dacryoadenitis acquiredDacryoadenitis acquired (21 conditions)
Peginterferon side effects
- Peginterferon side effects (12,888 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Peginterferona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Serpentaria and Bancap drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Tremors with Alendronate Sodium? - a second ago
- Will you have Cholelithiasis with Adempas? - a second ago
- Will you have Gallstones with Adempas? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tremor with Alendronate Sodium? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Neutropenic Colitis with Purpura? - 3 seconds ago
- Proair Hfa and Lasix drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Naevus Flammeus with Celexa? - 6 seconds ago
- Methenamine Hippurate and Paroxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Lip Swelling with Periogard? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Paracetamol, Cymbalta - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Levoxyl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin, Copaxone, Zonisamide, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Baclofen, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.