Pepcid and Neoplasm recurrence - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Neoplasm recurrence is reported only by a few people who take Pepcid.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes which people take Pepcid and have Neoplasm recurrence. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 48,403 people who have side effects while taking Pepcid from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
48,403 people reported to have side effects when taking Pepcid.
Among them, 5 people (0.01%) have Neoplasm recurrence.
What is Pepcid?
Pepcid has active ingredients of famotidine. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 49,516 Pepcid users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Neoplasm recurrence?
Neoplasm recurrence (reoccurrence of tumour) is found to be associated with 696 drugs and 459 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pepcid and Neoplasm recurrence reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Neoplasm recurrence when taking Pepcid *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Neoplasm recurrence when taking Pepcid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 20 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common drugs people take besides Pepcid *:
- Amlodipine: 2 people, 40.00%
- Sutent: 2 people, 40.00%
- Vitamin B12: 1 person, 20.00%
- Keppra: 1 person, 20.00%
- Ambien: 1 person, 20.00%
- Baby Aspirin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Benadryl: 1 person, 20.00%
- Biotin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Decadron: 1 person, 20.00%
- Emend: 1 person, 20.00%
Common side effects people have besides Neoplasm recurrence *:
- Weakness: 2 people, 40.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 40.00%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 40.00%
- Constipation: 2 people, 40.00%
- White Blood Cell Count Decreased: 1 person, 20.00%
- Death: 1 person, 20.00%
- Hair Color Changes: 1 person, 20.00%
- Glossodynia (a burning or painful sensation in the tongue): 1 person, 20.00%
- Gait Disturbance: 1 person, 20.00%
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (spreadable kidney cell tumour): 2 people, 40.00%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 1 person, 20.00%
- Dermatitis Atopic (inflammatory, chronically relapsing, non-contagious and pruritic skin disorder): 1 person, 20.00%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 1 person, 20.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Pepcid and have Neoplasm recurrence?Check whether Neoplasm recurrence is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
How severe was Neoplasm recurrence and when was it recovered:
Expand to all the drugs that have ingredients of famotidine:
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Pepcid:
- Pepcid (49,516 reports)
Common Pepcid side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 5,408 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 3,495 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,359 reports
- Pain: 2,805 reports
- Weakness: 2,630 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,450 reports
Browse all side effects of Pepcid:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Neoplasm recurrence treatments and more:
- Neoplasm recurrence (3,570 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Neoplasm recurrence:
- Neoplasm recurrence in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Neoplasm recurrence in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Neoplasm recurrence in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Neoplasm recurrence:
- Genotropin: 366 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 260 reports
- Methotrexate: 223 reports
- Prednisone: 205 reports
- Cytarabine: 204 reports
- Carboplatin: 199 reports
- Gleevec: 179 reports
- Docetaxel: 179 reports
- Ibrance: 175 reports
- Etoposide: 163 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Neoplasm recurrence:
- Neoplasm recurrence (696 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Neoplasm recurrence:
- Hypopituitarism: 268 reports
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor: 196 reports
- Growth hormone deficiency: 134 reports
- Chemotherapy: 104 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Neoplasm recurrence:
- Neoplasm recurrence (459 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on famotidine (the active ingredients of Pepcid) and Pepcid (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Dissociation - now
- Haloperidol and Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell - a second ago
- Sancuso and Muscle Spasms - 3 seconds ago
- Isoptin and Dacryostenosis Acquired - 5 seconds ago
- Trizivir and Lung Infiltration - 8 seconds ago
- Pristiq and Hyperprolactinaemia - 10 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Renovascular Hypertension - 11 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot-Ped and Urinary Incontinence - 11 seconds ago
- Raltegravir and Renal Atrophy - 11 seconds ago
- Reserpine and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 14 seconds ago